Native Eyewear Dash XP Eyewear

Weight : 0.60oz MSRP : $108.95

Interchangeable lenses help you see clearly in any light condition when you're wearing Native Eyewear Dash XP Polarized Sunglasses. The wrap-around design gives you more peripheral coverage for eXtra Protection (XP, get it) from the sun. Hikers, runners, snow junkies, and other outdoor athletes will be blown away by how easily the polarized lenses cut through the harsh glare of midday sun. Whether you're boating on a bluebird summer day or trail running at night, just swap out your lenses for a

Submitted by mr.seerious a Weekend Warrior from Portland

Date Reviewed: September 17, 2009

Strengths:    Lenses

Weaknesses:    CHEAP CONSTRUCTION.

Bottom Line:
I bought a pair of XP Asphalt sunglasses and had them less than one year and they broke at the HINGE as I was taking them off my face. I did nothing wrong. All I did was take them off my face and Snap. They broke right at the thin plastic hinge. Stephanie told me it is not going to be covered under warranty? "because it was normal wear and tear"? REALLY? NO! IT IS NOT NORMAL TO TAKE GLASSES OFF YOUR FACE AND HAVE THE HINGE BREAK! NO NO SHAME ON YOU!

I have filed a complaint against Native eye-wear for NOT honoring your Lifetime warranted. I paid around $150 for these glasses and this is not acceptable. I have filed complaint with the BBB. I bought these glasses in part because Native eyewear had the lifetime warranty. I didn't do anything wrong, and I took Excellent care of the glasses.

I am only looking to have a frame sent to me so I can wear the glasses. "XP Asphalt"

Favorite Trail:   High Crest

Purchased At:   outlet mall

Submitted by Trey a Weekend Warrior from Miss

Date Reviewed: February 24, 2008

Strengths:    Lightweight, durable, wellmade, and changeable lenses

Weaknesses:    haven't found any

Bottom Line:
I used to go through sun glasses like crazy, but since I've had these I haven't considered buying any new ones.

Favorite Trail:   any