Killer Loop Pandemania Eyewear

4.5/5 (4 Reviews)

Pandemania

Submitted by Ed Smith a Weekend Warrior from Smyrna, GA, USA

Date Reviewed: May 22, 2005

Strengths:    very strong frame, can take alot of abuse and still look and feel great.

Weaknesses:    after about two years and alot of abuse one of my lenses pops out occasionally, but it always pops back in with no problem.

Bottom Line:
buy these glasses they are great!! I love them and I will replace them with the identical model if they ever fail. I work outside and wear them every day, and have been wearing them for just over 3 years now.

Submitted by phil from eureka

Date Reviewed: September 29, 2001

Strengths:    The strongest glasses i have every owned. I once dropped an entire stove on them, and i was able to bend them back into shape, with only minor scratches due to the frames. I had them for over three years before someone finally stole them from my work.

Bottom Line:
A great pair of glasses for the price and their not oakleys

Purchased At:   internet

Submitted by Ty a Cross Country Rider from Sacramento

Date Reviewed: June 21, 2000

Strengths:    Very long lasting, very strong. It is really hard to get down on these glasses. I had them on for two years almost every sunny day. I've sat on them, stepped on them, dropped them, had lenses pop out... almost every time all it takes is a little bit of bending back if they did get bent. Really though the Ti frame is hard to punish. The only reason I stopped using them is that they broke(finally) my sister kicked me in the head and bent the piece connecting the frame to the arm which went around my left ear, I tried to bend it back but broke it in the process. No, we don't live in a trailer and fight for food, I was back from college and giving her a hard time...but if you did live in a trailer and fight for food I would recommend these for your eye protection. Anyway I'm going to get another.

Weaknesses:    I don't think the work weakness applies... I would like polarized lenses but I'm not sure if they offer a model with them.

Bottom Line:
Buy them, much better than some plastic oakley crap... these will take punishment.

Favorite Trail:   bidwell park, anywhere anytime