RockGardn Junior Landing Zone Knee-shin Guards Armor and Pads

The Junior Landing Zone Knee/Shin Guards are scaled down for kids and petite women, and have many of the same features found in the adult version: Organic Hinge™ construction: The bottom of the knee cap, and the top of the shin plate are not sewn directly on to the main pad, but rather are joined together with nylon webbing. This allows the shin to move independently from the knee, offering a smooth range of motion. Hidden ABS plastic beneath the Velcro of the thigh cuff to resist the cuff lifting off of the leg. Double padding at the center of the kneecap All Velcro tabs are perimeter and “X” stitched for durability. Thick, perforated EVA padding to keep you cool. Extremely lightweight

Submitted by Brian a Weekend Warrior from Colorado Springs CO

Date Reviewed: March 25, 2007

Strengths:    construction seems solid

Weaknesses:    holding judgement on the mesh thigh cuff

Bottom Line:
I ordered them online and my stree address is a bit odd (Terrace East and I just put Ter E) and I wanted 2 day air. I got a call about 30 minutes after I hit the submit button from Mark asking me if my address was right as it seemed an odd abbriviation and with my rush shipment he didn't want any mess ups. That's what I call customer service. We then chatted about 30 minutes about other products and pros and cons and how much business they are getting from the mt biking community.
I am short with short legs (long torso) and other products seem to hit the top of my foot. These come short by about 2-3 inches.
I've never worn pads before but the construction looks solid but the thigh cuffs is the only thing that worries me so I'll write more if they turn into a problem.

Favorite Trail:   Palmer Park