Leatt Hard Shell Knee Armor and Pads

Leatt Hard Shell Knee Guard HardShell knee protector is a comfortable well ventilated knee protector with a slim under or over the jersey fit. Leatt 174; HardShell offers premium abrasion protection and is also CE certified for impact protection. Silicone bonded stretch for solid fit and MoistureCool fabric keeps you cool Leatt Hard Shell Knee Guard Features: Super light weight Moisture Cool wicking fabric helps keep you cool HDPE hardshell outer protective shield Silicon laminated stretch for rock solid fitting Ventilated mesh Impact tested and CE certified to EN 1621-1 Easy fitment Low profile shape allows guard to be worn under/over riding jersey Buy Leatt Hard Shell Knee Guard from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Hard shell or soft shell knee pads

I'm in the market for knew knee pads and while I haven't picked anything out yet I've been wondering which is better hard shell or soft shell? I know hard shell bulkier and stiffer but has anyone had problems with soft shells tearing? I would like soft but I'm broke so I need them to last for a whil ... Read More »

Read More ยป