BombShell B2 Knee Cup Shin Guard Armor and Pads

Molded high impact plastic knee cup with formed polyester foam shin protector attached to a Lycra mesh backing.

Submitted by Grant a Downhiller from Castro Valley California

Date Reviewed: February 9, 2007

Strengths:    Light, breathable, cheap!!!, strong.

Weaknesses:    Take awhile to break in. Dont over the lower half of your leg from about mid shin down. (I havnt found this a bad thing)

Bottom Line:
These are GREAT pads for the price I paid (reg 30-40) I couldnt pass it up. I wear these for AM, FR, DH every thing. They take awhile to break into the contour of your leg (the foam molds) and it is very uncomfortable for the 1st few rides. After that you dont feal a thing. It doesnt even feel like you are wearing pads. I got a size small (about 5'7-8") They have a lycra back with elastic on the top and bottem so make sure you get the right size. I've crashed a few times with these pads on and I get right back up from a direct hit on the left kneecap to a tree didnt feal anything! I love these pads (still 10 bucks on cambria for size small!!!!)

Favorite Trail:   JMP

Purchased At:   Cambria

Similar Products Used:   Fox, 661 every thing.

Bike Setup:   2006 Iron Horse 7point3 sherman slider, esi grips

Submitted by Marshall a Weekend Warrior from Central Cal.

Date Reviewed: April 26, 2005

Strengths:    Mobility is A+, ventalation is good and protection is top notch.

Weaknesses:    not making tham anymore? could be wrong? The white color pads might turn off some people.

Bottom Line:
The best pad I have come across as far as being able to ride with it on. Alot of DH pads are really hot or dont offer flexability. These are by far the best pads I have used to date and Im a picky sucker. From hard core XC to full DH racing events, I have been super pleased whith them.

Purchased At:   Cambria