Specialized Transition Pro Triathlon Bike

• Specialized Integrated Brake System
  • Specialized Pro Carbon Crankset

Submitted by seanmdo a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: October 14, 2009

Strengths:    Looks, adjustability, aero profile, cable routing, PRICE (if you can get your hands on the 09s since the 2010s are in stores)

Weaknesses:    Weight (but hey its a tt bike with a disc wheel)

Bottom Line:
This is for the 2009 Transition Pro FRAMESET. I just built this thing up after using my buddy's tt bike for some stage races and a sprint tri. I just wanted my own set up for me. Anyway, I like the ride so far. I ride an aluminum road bike and was worried about the "feel" of a carbon bike. But no complaints. The adjustable stem is a nice touch as is the multiple position seat post. These features will get use from my since I do tt's, for which I will use a more aggresive set up (the current one) and a half iron man, with a more relaxed set up. This thing is invisible to the wind, just take a look at it from the back! Overall a solid bike and it doesn't feel dead/muted to me like some carbon bikes. That said, I don't recall feeling every single bump out there either. The last thing I'll say is the handling is more responsive (or twitchy) than the tt bike I rode before, but it didn't take long to get used to (as in, 30 seconds). Oh one more thing, the cable routing is nice in that the cables come through the top tube directly behind the stem as opposed to the downtube. If you are going to build a wind cheating machine, why have cables dangling out in the wind???

Duration Product Used:   Key Biscayne

Similar Products Used:   BMC TT03

Bike Setup:   Specialized Transition Pro frameset (RED), 3T mistral bars, DA crankset, chain, shifters, and brake levers, Ultegra SL derailleurs, Fizik Ares TT saddle, Reynolds Element Disc (tubular), front wheel varies depending on conditions, speedplay zero pedals.

Vegas Pro 12 help - video pixelation after a flash transition

just made my first MTB video here - [url=http://youtu.be/C5FVSjN2rYE]Switzerland Mountain Biking - YouTube[/url] I used a couple flash transitions - during the first into the train station clip, i don't get the pixelation, but in two other clips (transitions into mountain biking), i do anyone ... Read More »