Home | Reviews | Pedal | Xpedo

• Bushings: 1 DU
  • Seal: 1 Rubber

Submitted by Freebrd85 a Cross Country Rider from San Jose, Ca

Date Reviewed: December 9, 2011

Strengths:    Great looks, light well made, pins actually stay, plus comes with extra pins just incase

Weaknesses:    none really

Bottom Line:
Great effen pedals, they stick to shoes pretty well. The spin is just flawless, everyone always compliments me on my Xpedos and wonder where they could get a pair. I hit a rock with these things and it barely made a scratch on the ano red plus my foot still stayed on. Yet be careful they will cut your shins up unlike what the other reviewer says. Trust me I bunny hoped with these pedals and landed wrong and my right foot slamed the right pedal down, making the left pedal, literally tear up my left shin, yet cant blame my mistake on the quality of these pedals

Favorite Trail:   too many

Purchased At:   eBay

Similar Products Used:   Welgo

Bike Setup:   Gary Fisher Wahoo

Submitted by narias a Cross Country Rider from León Gto. México

Date Reviewed: January 3, 2011

Strengths:    Lightweight, colorful and good grip

Bottom Line:
Good pedal platform for those who do not like automatics XD have very good grip with 15 locking pins, gives a beautiful view on the bike in my case the red / black.

Buen pedal de plataforma para los que no les gustan los automaticos XD tienen muy buen agarre gracias a sus 15 pins de sujeción, le da una vista linda a la bicicleta en mi caso el rojo/negro.

Purchased At:   Universal Cycles

Submitted by dkt3313 a Weekend Warrior from Tallahassee, FL

Date Reviewed: June 29, 2010

Strengths:    light,looks great, sticks to your shoe

Weaknesses:    none yet

Bottom Line:
Note: Most sites say the body is aluminum. The box says the body is magnesium.

They stick and spin well. They are very light. I have the red ones. They look great. The pins are not sharp and should not cut your shins like some pedals do.

Purchased At:   JensonUSA.com

Bike Setup:   Cannondale F700 XT, Thomson seatpost and collar, Titec tianium bars, Grip shifters

Straitline Platform or Xpedo face off xmx17?

I need another pair of platform pedals for another bike of mine. I thought I would try something different. I narrowed it down to these two pedals. Both seem to have good reviews. They are about or close to, the same price. Thought I would get opinions on both and which you would get.Read More »