- Chunky, aggressive platform design offers increased surface and pedal/shoe contact areas.
- Concave design allows the foot to sink into the body of the pedal and maximize the unique 'friction grip' area.
- Exclusive 'friction grip' area increases traction in the central section of the pedal body.
- Replaceable 4mm traction pins are carefully positioned at the main contact areas of the pedal/shoe interface.
- 3/16" Chromoly axles for added strength and reduced weight.
- Laser-etched graphics.
- A-version: (A-SVF) - Chromoly axles with Teflon™ rollers and sealed bearings, CNC machined, 6061 T6 heat treated aluminum body, exclusive 'friction grip' center, replaceable 4mm traction pins set with loc-tite®.
- B-version: (B-SVF) - Chromoly axles with smooth-rolling ball bearings and rubber seals, CNC machined, 6061 T6 heat treated aluminum body, exclusive 'friction grip' center, replaceable 4mm traction pins set with loc-tite®.
Hey everyone i'm trying to find a pair of Funn Soljam Viper platform pedals but i cannot find them anywhere in orange pinkbike did a review back in august and it showed them in orange but i cannot find them anywhere. Any help would be useful!Read More »
I just got a pair off an internet auction. The seller said they are the sealed bearing version. Now that they are in my hands I see that they have a rubber cover over the spindle. It makes me think they are the loose bearing version. Is there anyone who has the sealed bearing version can tell me if ... Read More »