BikeHard MTB/Road Clipless Pedal

Bike Hard MTB/Road Clipless pedal is a multi-use pedal set. Ideal for Road bike riders looking for a lightweight dual sided entry pedal. Mountain bikers love it for the superior mud clearance. Highly resilient Aluminum Body with a Grey Anodized finish. Sealed Bearing Mechanism on a chrome moly spindle gives a super smooth spin. Double sided for easy entry.

Submitted by Raffa

Date Reviewed: July 8, 2012

Strengths:    smooth rotation, easy-to-adjust tension release, very reliable, reasonable weight

Weaknesses:    none so far

Bottom Line:
I have been using these pedals first on my road bike for about 1000 miles. More recently I mounted them on my MTB and rode for about 1500 miles. I ride on quite harsh trails, eventually with rain and mud and so far the pedals have performed great! They are easy to clean and I never had a problem in clipping in, even when it was quite muddy. Some time ago I accidentally released the clipping tension too much and lost the little red metal plate of the clipping system in the woods. Contacted the customer service by email and in less than a week I got a new replacement part without spending a single penny!!
After a few years and more than 2500 miles they rotate on their axle very smoothly as if I bought them yesterday. In summary great pedals and great customer service!