Home | Reviews | Chain | SKS

SKS board Chain

0/5 (0 Reviews)
MSRP : $30.00

Product Description

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Canfield Bros getting on board

Cryptic hint at a project underway by the brothers Canfield [QUOTE=aenema;10410617]This is why it is so hard for a small bike maker. I want 5 or maybe 6 inch, sub 17 in stays (short as possible and can scrap front derailleur if necessary), 74 degree seat angle, 66 degree head angle around a lyri ... Read More »

Yet another complaint, err, suggestion about the board.

Don't know why I'm doing this, a couple of the previous complaints I had weren't addressed. Maybe this one is easier. :cool: But we used to be able to go to a certain page of a thread, and now that's gone. It would have Page 1,2,3,4, etc, and you could click on the page you wanted. Now you have ... Read More »

Man Charged in Canada after Crossing River on Raft with Bicycle on Board

OK, probably not a fatbiker, but thought you'd like this one... [url=http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130325/CITYANDREGION/130329392/1003]Man charged in Canada after crossing river on raft with bicycle on board - City & Region - The Buffalo News[/url]Read More »

On Board Cameras

What is your favorite on board camera. Personally my favorite camera would be the Go Pro.Read More »

XT upgrades, across the board?

Upgrading drive train and brakes on my '06 rush. I was thinking about simply going XT all the way because Shimano is all I know. SRAM has come Post-K (after kids) and so I haven't been getting into it and don't have time to test ride it on a comparable bike. I'd love your perspectives. Since I'm ... Read More »

Read More ยป

Enduro Compare-O

Contests

MTBR on Facebook