· Designed to work with a single chainring - adjustable from 36t - 52t
· The upper chainguide has high-density polyethylene 'runners' & the lower arm has a dmr bicycles polyurethane pulley, guiding the chain off the chainwheel.
· The lower guide features a free running pu pulley, which is adjusted up to the chainwheel to keep the chain 'locked on'.
· BB mounted & fully adjustable to fit most bikes.
· Made in the UK from CNC laser cut stainless steel.
· Available in 3 different sizes for the hinged clamp that goes around the seat tube: Ø28.6mm, Ø31.8mm or Ø34.9mm.
Spare clamps are available (£1-50 each)
· Also available to fit bmx bb shells
· brushed stainless steel finish & stainless steel hardware
from deltaville virginia united states
Date Reviewed: June 8, 2005
Strengths: very tough wheels and frame.
Weaknesses: very poor brakes from the factory. head set comes loose more easily than i would like. the stock tires are good for the back but not good for a front. a bit too heavy.
the tigercat is an impressively sturdy bike. good performance makes it a good all around bike. most types of riding can be done, without worry of damage. a clearence price also made it a good deal. brakes and front tires should be reblaced upon purchase, but besides that, i can not complain for $300. i have never damaged the bike to the point that a part must be replaced, and i have had some big spills. only adjustmments have been needed. i recomend this bike to any dirt bmx rider.