Truvativ Stylo World Cup Stem

The Stylo World Cup Stem features a 3D-forged AL7050-TV bodyThats CNCdTo perfection andTi hardware. 3d forged AL-7050-TV Alloy 5 deg riseTitanium hardware 31.8mm bar clamp 5 degree rise Approximate weight 130 grams

Submitted by zaskcarb

Date Reviewed: July 31, 2012

Strengths:    Lightweight
Titanium hardware
Cool looking

Bottom Line:
I bought this stem in white at a ridiculous price to replace my existing stem on my Giant Boulder mtb.

Works perfectly but make sure you don't over torque the bolts esp as they're titanium.

Thoroughly recommended!!!!

Purchased At:   wiggle online

Submitted by dasistmeinmoped a Cross Country Rider from NJ

Date Reviewed: May 16, 2011

Strengths:    Pretty light, good stiffness, Ti hardware does not rust, looks good.

Weaknesses:    Non to speak of, (make sure you use the correct anti seize on the Ti bolts!)

Bottom Line:
Great stem, looks good, feels good, a little pricey for some Ti bolts and colored paint, but looks great. For the value I'm sure there are some better stems, but still great product.

Purchased At:   Jenson