Truvativ Stylo Team Seatpost

A 3D-forged and butted 7050 alloy shaft. The seat is held in place with our dual-bolt head design on both zero and 25mm offset clamps. Available Diameters: 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm.

Submitted by Captain a Racer

Date Reviewed: April 7, 2013

Strengths:    Generous setback. Rock solid clamp. 400mm Length.

Weaknesses:    Replaced by the Stylo T30. I hope its just as nice and functional as the Team.

Bottom Line:
I have had it for 2 years and used it on 3 bikes. I switched from being a lifelong Thomson user for stems and posts, largely because I could get these for 1/2 the price of a Thomson when on sale. To be a little nerdy, I weighed my 400mm 27.2 setback next to my old 410mm 27.2 Thomson setback and the Truvativ is 4g heavier. Big whoop dee doo! It has survived multiple pile ups and scrapes on rocks and doesn't seem to care. Plenty of length which was the big selling point for me.

Favorite Trail:   All of em.

Duration Product Used:   2 years

Purchased At:   Price Point

Similar Products Used:   Easton EA70, Thomson Elite, Titec Pluto, Bontrager RXL.

Bike Setup:   Been on 3 bikes. 2 hardtail 26ers and is currently on a fully rigid steel 29er drop bar mtb.

Submitted by fongster a Cross Country Rider from OC CA USA

Date Reviewed: January 16, 2012

Strengths:    Good fit, generous length, generous setback (25mm), lightweight, strong, post marked for adjustment, precise seat adjustment.

Weaknesses:    None so far.

Bottom Line:
I needed more setback than the stock-supplied Easton EA30. This fit the bill for price, weight and preciset adjustments. The post's height markings are very helpful in dialing the proper seat height--key to a XC rider's efficiency.

Favorite Trail:   A big climb followed by a flowy descent