Home | Reviews | Saddle | WTB

WTB Valcon Pro Saddle

This sleek race saddle features smooth, contoured lines with a long and flat pedaling platform.The Valcons flexTuned shell provides race-winning efficiency, whileThe DNS padding provide softTissue relief and all day comfort. Synthetic cover FlexTuned shell DNA padding with luxzone Chromoly rails Approximate weight 270 grams 133mm x 274mm

Submitted by recyclist87 a Weekend Warrior from Bristol,TN,USA

Date Reviewed: June 5, 2011

Strengths:    Looks awesome, light, a lot of flex, price, quality.

Weaknesses:    Needs a little more padding in the back, the sides need some stronger material stitched on them.

Bottom Line:
So far I have only ridden it about 30 miles, and it feels better every time I ride it. The first ride left me a little fatigued, but not really sore. The cut out helps I think, and I think it gains some flex after riding for awhile. My concern about the sides not being strong enough is that all the other saddles I have used that didn't have stitched sides tore after some good spills.

Favorite Trail:   Warriors Path Trails

Purchased At:   price point

Similar Products Used:   Mostly stock velo saddles, WTB pure v

Bike Setup:   Redline monocog 29er, Internal geared Alfine 8 rear hub, Alfine hydraulic disc brakes.

Submitted by 123elizxcvbnm a Weekend Warrior from Cortez

Date Reviewed: September 28, 2010

Strengths:    light? I don't know. Fits me really well, fairly inexpensive, looks slick, great shape.

Weaknesses:    N/A

Bottom Line:
I used to run the rocket v but decided to try this out. I really like it. Not a bunch of padding but it flexes very well and has pretty tough pleather. Buy it.

Favorite Trail:   Phil's world

Purchased At:   Kokopelli Bike and B

Similar Products Used:   Rocket V. Gobi. ETC.