Home | Reviews | Saddle | WTB

• 230g

• Review Options:  Sorted by Latest Review | Sort by Best Rating

Submitted by Chrystal a Cross Country Rider from San Diego, CA

Date Reviewed: December 3, 2003

Strengths:    Extreme comfort, extreme light weight for a "womyns saddle", cool embroidery. Drop nose is great, and the thick padding up there is perfect for "climbing on the nose".

Weaknesses:    Looks thick.

Bottom Line:

My husband bought the Speed She Comp for my spare bike, because it was on sale and had some good reviews. My Ti Terry had less padding and looked a LOT more sleek, but the price was right and the comfort was spot on. I reccomended it to all the women I ride with, and we love this saddle! Then, that same hairy oaf found the Ti rail version cheap from Green-something sports on eBay and got it for my fast bike. Not only is it just as comfortable, but it is SO LIGHT!! Lighter than the original, sleek and slim Ti Terry by a lot.

My husband swears by his WTB saddle, and now so do I. After a few hours on the trail, you will too!

Purchased At:   eBay

Similar Products Used:   Avocet W30, Terry Ti, WTB Speed She Comp (same deal, but cro-moly rails)

Bike Setup:   M2 hardtail, Manitou Mach 5 ti springs, Rock Shox seatpost, King headset,White Ind 170 cranks, Mavic Crossmax, Sach Extreme Shifters, XTR derailleurs, Hyperlight bars, Specialized Ti stem, Avid Ultimate levers, Avid Arch Supreme Vees, Salsa skewers and Eggbeater pedals, plus that WTB seat.