Serfas Women's Pro DD Saddle

• Women's specific design
  • Anatomic dip and cut out in base for soft tissue relief
  • Narrow rear and dropped nose for better positioning
  • Ti rails

• Review Options:  Sorted by Latest Review | Sort by Best Rating

Submitted by Alex a Racer from Houston

Date Reviewed: February 22, 2007

Strengths:    Very Comfortable, lightweight, causes zero numbness, nice strong letter with stiching, sweet looking, enough room for pedals and stretching my legs.

Bottom Line:
    I decided to write this comment after seeing the other comment from the other guy with the same seat. I recently found out it was a woman's seat. AHH! No prob, I wouldn't change it, it's the best i've used so far and treats my boys extremely well. The dual density makes for a nice ride in bumpy XC trails. The titanium rails ae strong and the plastic rims on the seat protect it from tearing on the sides.

Favorite Trail:   XC

Similar Products Used:   ARC, Fizik

Submitted by slykeman a Racer from NY

Date Reviewed: November 9, 2001

Strengths:    Comfort. No numbness.

Weaknesses:    None yet.

Bottom Line:
    This women's saddle was reccomended by the shop I got my litespeed at for triathlon (max comfort in aero position for 5+ hours). I'm a guy, but this is by far the best saddle I've ever had, and I've tried most of the popular "relief" saddles. No numbness on even 6hr rides in aerobars. Also it looks nice (all black) and doesn't have any gaudy stiching or indicate it's a chick seat. My riding buddies were admiring it until I told them it's made for girls. We had a good laugh, but I ain't switching.

Purchased At:   hi tech bikes

Similar Products Used:   sella italia flite gel, sella italia max flite trans am, specialized body geometry, giro fave

Bike Setup:   K2 Razorback, litespeed vortex, c'dale XR800 'cross