Selle San Marco Caymano Saddle

Selle San Marco Caymano Arrow Gel Saddle: Caymano (Bilanciata) balanced shell design for optimized positioning. Patented, Arrowhead cut-out center design with full perforated Lorica covering and GelAround poly-gel padding.

Submitted by Jean Claude a Weekend Warrior from France

Date Reviewed: October 29, 2009

Strengths:    Classical, well designed and rather light (weight claimed by San Marco 170g , mine was verified at 180g). I like long rides and this saddle if absolutely perfect when you get the right position on your bike, ferm but very well designed and confortable enought.
I'm not heavy (63kg/1m77) and I like big climbs, this saddle is very good in this exercise to transmit your strenght without loss.
Lorica protection combined with a very good design gives a good and ferm comfort which suit to sportive practics but also with cool long rides. For me using a good saddle is very important because I ride 15000 kms per year and with the caymano I've got the good one.

Weaknesses:    I don't see only one. In fact i've changed the classical flite titanium of my second bike (colnago CT1)for another Caymano and I don't regreat it.

Bottom Line:
Great purchase

Favorite Trail:   Alps

Purchased At:   French bike store

Similar Products Used:   Fizzik Arione, Aliante, San Marco Rolls, Era Flite Titanium Classic, TT, Carbonio

Bike Setup:   Merlin Extralight all Campy Record excepted Mythic carbon crankset. Wheels Campy Neutron or Spinergy Xaero light