Brooks Finesse Saddle

Add 370 grams of class to your ride with the Brooks Women's Finesse Saddle. This leather saddle is part of the Brooks England range, which incorporates proven tour techniques to lengthen the life of the leather. Copper rivets are gentler to the leather top and contrast stylishly with the color of the leather. Brooks' skilled craftsmen hand hammer the rivets, so you can rest assured that a craftsman's careful hands caressed the place where you sit.

Submitted by chuck cypert a Cross Country Rider from dallas, the metromess

Date Reviewed: December 24, 2003

Strengths:    Classic beauty, timeless design.

Weaknesses:    Too small and delicate for my big old butt, it is supposed to be a women's saddle after all.

Bottom Line:
I bought this because I like the way the big rivets look on the chocolate leather once you get it treated properly with Proofide. Problem is this is a women's saddle and my big old butt hangs over the edges pretty bad so it wasn't that comfy for me. I moved on to a Swift and I am all about loving Brooks saddles.

I still have it, when my squeeze and I get out two-seater up and running it is going on the stokers post and I think she will be a little happier with it than I was.

Favorite Trail:   Old Ore Road

Purchased At:   eBay

Similar Products Used:   Ti Flites, Brooks Swift.

Bike Setup:   Steel Paramount from early 90s.