66sick Espacio Libre Saddle

The ergonomic Freeride All-Mountain saddle. The saddles feature a Carbon fiber reinforced shell, and Kevlar edges, a central ergonomic trough, a long padded nose and chromoly rails.

Submitted by JakeStroganoff a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: July 21, 2014

Strengths:    Comfy, looks killer, seems built to last, great customer service.

Weaknesses:    It might be too cool for you. The graphics will eventually wear off. Had to buy cheap beer for a couple weeks to afford it.

Bottom Line:
I had to pick up the green version of this saddle as soon as I saw it on mtbr. It looks great on my bike. The saddle is beautifully constructed, I showed it to a buddy who doesn't ride and he compared it to a nice sneaker. I got the 144mm wide version, and it feels great, but I cant help but think for singlespeed XC riding the skinnier saddle would have been more appropriate. It's still so incredibly comfy, no matter what your sit position is. The one negative I've noticed is that the graphics are already wearing off. That doesn't bother me, but you might care. I take more pride in thrashing really nice parts than having pristine parts on my bike. Also, 66sick's customer service was awesome. I didn't get any stickers or anything with my saddle, so I emailed them. They promptly sent me out a big package of stickers and some air fresheners. The price was a lot for me to drop on a saddle, but I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Purchased At:   Radsport USA