Truvativ Hussefelt Comp Riser Handlebar

• Rise: 20/30/40mm
  • Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm

Submitted by SDKmann

Date Reviewed: June 7, 2012

Strengths:    Lightweight, perfect width, strong, aggressive looks

Weaknesses:    None so far

Bottom Line:
These bars are a great value for the price. Despite being much wider than my 635mm wide stock bars the Hussefelts are much lighter. The increased width has provided me far more control over the front wheel than before, although on singletrack trails it is a tight squeeze in between trees and they have caused a few accidents. Crashes at high speeds still have not been able to damage these bars though and the only wear is a couple superficial scratches. The bars have transformed the looks of my bike as well, I love how my bike looks with these on. I am certain I will have these bars for a very long time.

Submitted by ballpythonman a Weekend Warrior from Wichita, Ks

Date Reviewed: August 31, 2011

Strengths:    Thick and robust. Looks nice.

Weaknesses:    Heavy compared to carbon

Bottom Line:
Great Bar for a great price. Seams to be heavy duty and has a OK finish. The bar is strong enough to hold 200# through rough terrain. I don't have any valid complaints. I would recommend.

Favorite Trail:   Camp Horizon

Similar Products Used:   Stock Specalized Flatbar

Bike Setup:   2010 Hardrock frame, Deore crankset with 22/32/bashguard, Avid Juicy 3, Deore xt rear, Deore front, Mavic Crossland, Rock Shox SID XC, Hussfelt riserbar, Specalized Lockon Grips, rapidfire shifters, FSA "the pig" headset