Salsa Cycles Pro Moto Carbon Bars Handlebar

Salsa offers a wide-ranging mountain handlebar line designed to provide fit options you can’t find elsewhere. Our bars come wide so you can cut them down to your preferred width. Measure twice, cut once! New for 2008 we offer our Pro Moto Carbon 17-degree flat bar, in both 25.4 and 31.8mm clamp size. Also, we offer a new Pro Moto Carbon Low Rise bar. The Low Rise offers a 20mm rise, as opposed to our standard 32mm rise. Also available in both 25.4 and 31.8mm clamp size.

Submitted by joe a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: September 8, 2013

Strengths:    Cut down and work great after 2 years. Very flexible and added comfort on or off road.

Weaknesses:    Be carefull not to overtighen. So you have to retighten them more often. If cut make sure they are sanded lightly on ends and positioned for best results.

Bottom Line:
Great product and have been great for almost 3 years.

Favorite Trail:   Brown County Indiana