Race Face Deus XC LR Handlebar

Weight : 195 grams

• Cold drawn, seamless air alloy
  • Internal taper
  • Thermal heat transfer logo application
  • 1.0" rise
  • Shot peened for increased fatigue life

Submitted by Brian T a Cross Country Rider from Norwich

Date Reviewed: November 22, 2007

Strengths:    Look Awsome!I Got them in Silver,They Are Lite And Very Strong

Weaknesses:    I Paid Too Much,Could Have got them Cheaper, or I could have Gotten a carbon Bar for this Price

Bottom Line:
These bars Feel awsome!Look Cool, and are very responsive!Make sure you shop around,You Can get these for around $50.and worth all of it..At $50, 5 chilli peppers for Value,The price i paid i will give 4 Peppers..

Favorite Trail:   Bluff Point

Purchased At:   Mystic Cycle

Similar Products Used:   Bontrager Crap,Kona Bars

Bike Setup:   Kikapu Deluxe "Custom"Thomson,Raceface,Fox,Shimano XT.Wtb

Submitted by Ducktape a Weekend Warrior from Australia

Date Reviewed: October 18, 2007

Strengths:    LIGHT & STRONG!

Weaknesses:    None!

Bottom Line:
These bars have been great, I've got the 31.8 size and I find them really light compared to any others I've tried.
The EA30's that came on the trance seemed very flexy for some reason (and I'm no heavy person).
I've found the race face bars to be very durable too, the finish is not easy to scratch compared to say the husselfelts (sorry about the spelling)that seemed to mark even if I looked at them wrong!

Great bar particularly for xc, a bit less backsweep than some though but I reckon plenty stron for most types of riding (apart from mabe real aggressive fr & dh). 200g is incredible for something non carbon! EA50 bars would cost as much & weigh 100g more, I have no idea what the craze is about Easton stuff - must be purely their high end gear!

Favorite Trail:   anything dirt

Purchased At:   www.dropnzone.com

Similar Products Used:   Truvativ Hussefelt, Truvativ Team, Easton EA30, Stock specilized and giant brand bars.

Bike Setup:   Used to have these on my Trance, now they're on my husbands Alias (which I also ride): '07 Giant Alias, Dues bars, Syncros FR stem, XT brakes, X7 shifter / der, XM117 rims, giant & thomson seatpost (the thomson is mine :) ).