Loaded Precision X-lite Carbon Handlebar

The perfect Cross country handlebar. ItsTerrific looking 3k weavefinish differentiates it from mass produced monofiliment carbon bars,but its beauty is moreThen skin deep. Great attentionTo sweep, rise,wieght and feel giveThis force directionally designed, carbon nanoTubeimpregnated barThe edge it needsToTake onThe most epic rides! Best in class weight, 133 grams! 3k carbon weave 15mm rise 9 degree back sweep, 6 degree up sweep

Submitted by Stephen

Date Reviewed: February 19, 2014

Strengths:    Ridiculously light weight! Yet still strong and durable. I've been racing with this bar for about 2 years and it's held up nicely for me. Inexpensive

Weaknesses:    Nothing. It's an amazing bar

Bottom Line:
I typically don't take the time to write up reviews, but loaded has outdone themselves crating their carbon products. I'm loving their stems, rims, and this bar. It's made my race bike super legit and light weight. I'm surprised at how light it was when I first received it. It's definitely worth the money/

Submitted by gigabike a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: April 9, 2013

Strengths:    Strength, lightweight, looks

Bottom Line:
I have these bars on my Ellsworth Epiphany. They see a lot of abuse in the form of all mountain riding and lots of rocks and roots in PA. Never had a problem, they hold up to it all. Very strong and they feel just right to me. Can't go wrong here!

Favorite Trail:   Tahoe Rim Trail

Duration Product Used:   1 year

Purchased At:   Festival

Similar Products Used:   Race Face, Easton

Bike Setup:   Trail bike/All mountain. Ellsworth Epiphany, 2 x set up. Fox Talas, Chris King hubs, headset, LOADED bars, LOADED seat clamp, LOADED skewers.

Submitted by Chris M

Date Reviewed: June 27, 2012

Strengths:    Woven carbon fiber looks fantastic. Very light weight(130g), less vibration than an aluminum bar.

Weaknesses:    Costs $120

Bottom Line:
Replaced an older Easton Monkeylite XC bar with these last month and have ridden about 100 miles on them and couldn't be more pleased. They're very light and could be a little wider but I am happy with them overall. Loaded also sells a lightweight stem with a carbon fiber end cap that matches the weave on the bar.

Submitted by mkav a Cross Country Rider from La Mesa, CA, US

Date Reviewed: February 4, 2012

Strengths:    Light, great design for control, looks great.

Weaknesses:    none to date

Bottom Line:
these bars have been through some abuse and no sign what-so-ever of giving in. I have them on my weekend huckin bike and they have taken some beatings on the trails and jumps. I will definitely use them on all my bikes... ordering two more sets for my hybrid and my race bike. Not only functional, the carbon weave is not just thrown together and looks great together with their stem which is another great piece of equip.. Have no reason but to rate it a 5.

Favorite Trail:   Big Laguna