Funn Full On Handlebar

- 710mm length - for added leverage
- 8 degree rearward sweep with 5.5 degree up-sweep
- 60mm rise - Ideal for cutting edge stubby stems
- A-FOF - Double Butted 2014 T6 Heat Treated Aluminum, Dual Stage Sandblast (DSS) finish with Laser-Etched graphics
- B-FOF - Plain Gauge 6061 T6 Heat Treated Aluminum - Laser-Etched graphics

Submitted by Jemalsson

Date Reviewed: December 10, 2013

Strengths:    Cheap, good looking wide riser

Weaknesses:    Not the stiffest one

Bottom Line:
I bought this cheap handlebar (25.4 mm edition) for a budget build and it has served me well for about six months now. It looks great and seems like it's of good quality. It might not be stiff enough for more extreme use though.

I found that the bar starts fattening out not too far from the ends, so before shortening it you should make sure there's enough room left for shifters/brake levers to attach.

Submitted by dan51 a Weekend Warrior from San Jose, CA

Date Reviewed: May 29, 2010

Strengths:    No idea

Weaknesses:    They do not allow installation of grips, shifters and brake levers.

Bottom Line:
DO NOT GET THESE BARS!
The ends are marked 1,2,3 for places to trim them. I trimmed them at 2. I then proceeded to install, and could not get the brake lever or shifter on far enough. The bar bulges too far out toward the end, preventing the levers from being slid on far enough.
I now have brand new cut bars that will not work on anything other than MAYBE a single speed.
DO NOT BUY THESE! Especially if you want to trim them down a little. Even if I did not trim them, I still doubt I could get the lever in far enough.
The parts I am trying to put on the bar are: Ruffian lock-on grips, X9 shifters, and XT brakes, so I'm using the same stuff most riders are.

Stick with a company that knows how to make handlebars, like Easton.
Waste of money.
Time to try and get my money back.

Similar Products Used:   Easton

Submitted by Pjhay a Weekend Warrior from Philippines

Date Reviewed: April 22, 2006

Strengths:    cool. very wide so im gonna cut some to half inch. nice design. great for any ride

Weaknesses:    idk

Bottom Line:
Ride on!

Favorite Trail:   sa bahay

Similar Products Used:   Answer Pro Taper

Bike Setup:   eliminator 2, Romic shox, Fox40, S-type rims, saint hydros

Submitted by ryan anger from roscoe, il, us

Date Reviewed: March 26, 2006

Strengths:    THESE HB'S ARE AWESOM! THEY ARE SO WIDE AND THATS MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT THEM. THEY HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF SWEEP AND RISE TO THEM

Weaknesses:    NONE

Bottom Line:
THESE HANDLEBARS ARE SWEET AND WOULD RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT NOT TOO MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE. THEY LOOK SWEET AND FUNCTION GREAT.

Favorite Trail:   rays mtb

Purchased At:   through my shop

Similar Products Used:   BONTRAGER BIG EARL

Bike Setup:   DMR FRAME, FUNN STEM, POST, AND HB, SAINT CRANK, DX PEDALS, HONE HUBS WITH ATOMLAB WHEELS, REVELATION FORK W/ WITH KING HS

Submitted by Justin Swanson a Downhiller from Smithers, BC, Canada

Date Reviewed: February 13, 2004

Strengths:    Awesome rise, feels good, nice and wide, comes in cool colours.

Weaknesses:    Likes to flex a lot. Snapped after less than a year.

Bottom Line:
This is a nice bar....for XC. Dont buy this bar if you plan on doin any sort of freeride, DJ, or urban riding.

Favorite Trail:   Schitzo

Purchased At:   Oscar's Source For Sports

Similar Products Used:   Amoeba DH bar, Axiom stuff

Bike Setup:   02 Norco Torrent, DJ3 QR20's, Singletracks, Axiom Shovel DJ bar, Raceface Prodigy DH cranks, blah, blah

Submitted by Tim LeLacheur a Downhiller from Stratford, PEI, Canada

Date Reviewed: June 28, 2003

Strengths:    width, weight, good bar for coming stock on my bike

Weaknesses:    material choice, it smapped

Bottom Line:
I was very happy with this bar until today when it snapped off a 1 foot drop. I have ridden this bar for almost a year and a half so i was not that suprised that it snapped. it came stock on my 2001 norco drop and then i swapped parts to my street bike. I would recomend this bar to a someone who is into light freeride and want a really wide bar

Favorite Trail:   urban