Chromag Bikes Fubars OSX Handlebar

Our DH series handlebar measures 30” (780mm) and weighs in at a race-light 310grams. It features a low profile rise, and our perfect 5 / 8 degree, rise / sweep combination. We have also considered your need for color.

Submitted by ehigh

Date Reviewed: May 14, 2012

Strengths:    It's a bar that I found comfortable at 780mm. I have not cut them. It offers a lot of support and I feel more comfortable zipping down the hills at faster speeds.

Weaknesses:    Running a 780mm bar has obvious disadvantages. It's most noticeable when you're flying through a bunch of trees wondering when you're going to clip one just seconds before you find yourself on the ground-because you clipped one. 780mm bars are also going to be a little heavier. Chromag lists them as a "race light bar at 310 grams," so it's up to you what you call race light-the definition is up for debate. On a DH/FR, it's a good weight though. Definitely love the bar though, these weaknesses are inherent and I feel that the strengths outweigh them.

Bottom Line:
I called Chromag and Ian Ritz handled my order and they shipped it out that very day within just a few hours of my call. It shipped on a Monday and arrived that Friday, which was awesome. I've been loving the bar for about 8 or 9 months now.