Home | Reviews | Grip | Fizik

Fizik Bar Gel Grip

We've sold umpteen-hundred rolls of Fizik Microtex Bar Gel, the ultimate solution for killing off road vibration at your handlebars. The combination of Fizik's tough-yet-handsome Microtex bar tape and the cushy gel pads beneath it provides the best shock absorption we've ever found.What we're selling here is one part of the Microtex Bar Gel combo: It's just the custom-cut gel pads themselves. No handlebar tape. Just the gel pads. You can customize the gel pads with a pair of scissors to fit perfectly on your bars, and you'll then wrap them with the handlebar tape of your choosing. This gives you all the comfort you want, but you're not limited to the colors and the feel of Fizik Microtex tape. If you prefer Cinelli or Deda (or any other brand) bar tape, you can mate it with these pads. The Fizik Bar Gel gives you a total of 4 pads. Two for the tops of your bars, and two for the drops.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Gel vs Bar vs Drink? Learn me.

So this weekend I went out as usual with 3L of water on my back (I drink about 2L here in sunny FL in a ride lol) Then at the end, to replace stuff, I drink a 16oz sports drink and a bar on my drive back. This time I stopped at the LBS afterward and they have all the various goodies in stock. ... Read More »

Your Favorite Gel / Bar

I am wondering what your favorite gel or bar is. I tried PowerBar and one other (I can't remember the name) and could not even finish them, they tasted that bad. The reviews here for Clif bars were good, so I got a few different flavors and tried them and ended up liking them all. For gel, I ... Read More »

Read More ยป