Airborne Joy Styx Titanium Bar Ends Bar End

Storm the hills with these light 150g, Octagonal Airborne Joy Styx titanium bar ends. Aerospace grade 3AL / 2.5V titanium alloy, L-bend 130mm length with welded end caps, allows for multiple hand positions and enhances climbing ability. Stainless steel clamp bolts included.

Submitted by Burning Wheels a Weekend Warrior from Dayton, Ohio USA

Date Reviewed: October 8, 2001

Strengths:    Light weight, good looks, ti tough, fits my hands well

Bottom Line:
These walk the walk, and talk the talk. Rough & Tough Ti absorbs harsh vibrations. Feels light in your hands. Octagon shape works well for gripping & ripping. I ordered these bar ends for my Lucky Strike. I could have ordered anything I wanted, but these are the real deal as far as I am concerned. Bang for the buck in my book = 5 Chilis

Favorite Trail:   Ceasars Creek

Purchased At:   www.Airborne.net

Similar Products Used:   Bontrager, Profile

Bike Setup:   2001 Airborne Lucky Strike XTR

Submitted by mark a Weekend Warrior from portland oregon usa

Date Reviewed: October 5, 2001

Strengths:    unbelievable craftsmanship, light, comfot, ergonomics unmatched by anyother bar end made, PERIOD. Just ordered 2 more pairs.

Weaknesses:    nada

Bottom Line:
If they where sold by Moots, Litespeed, Merlin they would fetch over $120.00, as far as I know they are new for Airborne but when word gets out these will be the only one to get. By the way, I'm not a mooch buying some ti because its cheap, hell, ny ego will probably cause me to buy a lightspeed over a Airborne Lucky Strike frame, but there is not a sound reason to do this, it's just that these barends are the best for any amount of cash.

Purchased At:   direct