Product DescriptionWhy settle for anything less than the best tech, best looks, and best performance? Top Fuel delivers all of the above.
- Frame: OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, OCLV Carbon seatstay w/alloy chainstay, Net Molded tapered head tube, BB90 w/Precision Fit sockets, internal control routing, no-cut off-road seatmast, ABP Race, Full Floater, magnesium EVO Link, oversized pivot bearings, replaceable derailleur hanger, 100mm travel
- Front suspension: RockShox SID RLT w/air spring, rebound, remote lockout, E2 tapered steerer, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension: Fox Float RP-2, "race tuned" w/remote lockout, ProPedal, rebound; 6.5x1.5"
- Wheels: Bontrager Race Lite Disc wheel system, 28 hole, center lock, tubeless ready
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 10 speed
There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review
Related Top Fuel 9.7 Forum Posts
Would like some opinions / advice regarding a new FS bike that I am considering ... I am currently riding a Trek 4300 and I am considering giving that to my son and buying a new FS bike for myself. My son and I basically ride easy to moderate single track trails around where we live. I have be ... Read More »
Trek apparently failed to put enough lock-tite on the upper shock mount on the 09 EX 7 8 and 9 and this has caused some people to have creaking issues. Please take the time to remove said bolt, add lock-tite and re tighten to 9.5 in-lbs. If you don't have a torque wrench, don't have lock-tite, or do ... Read More »