Sette Derro XC Full Suspension

Submitted by Andres a Weekend Warrior

Date Reviewed: February 4, 2014

Strengths:    Rate Price/Quality.
Fork, Rear schok. Fox.

Weaknesses:    Crankset

Bottom Line:
I bought this bike 4 months ago and I have rideen every weekend for hard trails and bike parks.
The Bike´s performance is confident (i think because the suspention).
I have made good jumps and the bike still show power and control when you get the land..
For my Budget it was the best purchase, I didn´t find someting better.

Favorite Trail:   El Durazno Bike Park

Purchased At:   Price Point

Similar Products Used:   Gary Fisher Sugar 4

Submitted by knoxville a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: May 7, 2013

Strengths:    Only been out once and it is my first time with FS but rode much more confidently then I ever have on a hard tail.

Weaknesses:    Only available online

Bottom Line:
Bike came 90% assembled. Took it to a LBS to keep the warranty valid. Frame welds look great and fox/avid/shimano are great. Would buy again.

Purchased At:   pricepoint.com

Submitted by Jonathan a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: January 21, 2013

Strengths:    Good price.

Weaknesses:    Grips wear out quick.

Bottom Line:
Amazing bike. I have owned two other bikes: Trek 4300 and a Santa Cruz Blur, and this is by far my favorite bike. I have had this bike for 9 months now; riding every day in the summer and once or twice a week during the winter, and this bike still feels as amazing as it did the first time I got it on a trail. I have ridden my friend's Trek Ex8; which to me is a comfort bike, and I still like the Derro because it’s more of an aggressive feel with its 100mm travel fork. Great bike, I would recommend this bike to anyone.

Favorite Trail:   White Water Center

Purchased At:   PricePoint.com

Similar Products Used:   Trek 4300, Santa Cruz Blur, Trek Ex8

Submitted by dirtyusaf a Weekend Warrior from Tucson, AZ

Date Reviewed: March 13, 2012

Strengths:    Good solid frame
Light weight for the specs
Best bike found new on a budget
Front fork (Fox)
Rear Suspension (Fox)

Weaknesses:    Drivetrain is low end
Cranks low end

Bottom Line:
I have 30 hard earned miles on this bike and usually I dont like to reveiw anything this early in the game but this bike so far has taken some hard riding and even harder jumps. I have blown passed guys/gals on bikes twice the price and have received alot of compliments on how it looks and blows passed people. This bike rocks for the price, the fork and rear rox suspension alone almost adds up to the total price of the bike. I guess if you dont like the geometry of the frame you can easily part swap to a frame of your choice. I have rode off and on for most of my life 25+ years and buy for I have not come across a bike this well built for the money. My bike stock is around 27lbs I will upgrade parts to lower the lbs, but for the riding I am currently doing 27lbs is nothing. This bike by far is the best bike on the market in this price range brand new!!! I am not a weight weenie or a brand snob so hopefully this advise will help some of you out there that cant afford a high end bike but still get a REALLY WELL built bike for your hard earned money!!!

Favorite Trail:   FI