Scott Spark RC XC Full Suspension

• Frame: Scott Spark / IMP technology / HMX NET, Integrated BB, Carbon swingarm, Carbon dropouts with replaceable hanger, Sealed aircraft bearings, Optimised SLS kinematic, 110mm rear travel
  • Fork: DT Swiss XR 100 / Air spring / Mag. lowers, Rebound adjustable / Lockout / single shot, 100mm travel
  • Weight: 9.80 kg / 21.59 lbs
  • Sizes: S M L XL

Submitted by cyclingmagnet a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: July 31, 2014

Strengths:    I recently purchased the new Spark 900 premium with 2x XTR. The Twin lock system is outstanding. Much more control in descend mode than my previous Sworks Epic

Bottom Line:
Love the Twin lock CTD system. It gives me much more control in descend mode. My previous Epic always had some delay. The new Fox rear works really well. I also love that you can flip the bolt on the rear shock to change the head angle and BB height for a trail geometry and then flip it back for XC race. It's super easy. I like everything about this new bike.

Favorite Trail:   Secret

Similar Products Used:   Sworks Epic

Submitted by a_ratcliffe a Racer from New Castle, In, USA

Date Reviewed: April 2, 2010

Strengths:    This bike is so awesome. Every part has been designed with speed in mind. I love the option to lock out the shock, and have a hard tail for some of the bigger/steeper hills.

Weaknesses:    None so far, but would love to see a 29er spark.

Bottom Line:
This is one of the best thought out, light full suspension bikes there is. I did a lot of research before buying it, and I'm not disappointed. I bought all the components seperately, and had it assebled at BGI. I saved a lot of money that way. Everyone who rides this bike just can't get over it. $4200 was not including wheels.

Favorite Trail:   Westwood park New Castle, IN