Cannondale RZ One Twenty 2 XC Full Suspension

• Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
  • Handlebars: FSA XC-282 660mm, 18mm riser, 31.8mm

Submitted by kyleh22 a Weekend Warrior from Baltimore, MD, USA

Date Reviewed: June 23, 2011

Strengths:    Great value bike and the lefty fork is amazing! This bike is very light compared with other bikes in its price range.

Weaknesses:    None so far...had to get a top tube adapter to get it on my bike rack. I'm not sure that is a weakness though.

Oh and cannondale isn't hand making their bikes in the USA anymore.

Bottom Line:
Excellent bike. I'm very pleased with it.

Favorite Trail:   Loch Raven

Purchased At:   REI

Similar Products Used:   Giant AC and a Cannondale hard tail.

Bike Setup:   Stone stock...nothing needs swapping yet. Some more aggressive tires are coming soon.

Submitted by frtdrmrose7 a Downhiller from Fort Rucker Alabama

Date Reviewed: April 4, 2011

Strengths:    Awesome!! the entire setup is pretty much bombproof, I love the fact it has the lefty front fork with the fox rp rear with pro pedal. The bottom bracket comes in at a whopping 30mm everything on this bike lets you either ride comfortably with the family or get with the guys and hit that sketchy singletrack.

Weaknesses:    The only thing I have upgraded was the Mavic 317 wheels because I am a clydesdale and didnt figure they would last too long, I went with Stans Flo rims with project 321 hubs.

Bottom Line:
I just came off a dedicated down hiller and never thought an all mountain bike at this price could have so much bang for the buck or even the fun factor. very stable and confidence inspiring, will up your single track game for sure. If your a big guy like me 6'5 225 lbs look for different rims the mavic 317's wont last too long but otherwise an awesome bike and check out for custom lefty hubs.

Favorite Trail:   all of them bring it on!!

Purchased At:   Dothan Cycle and Fit

Similar Products Used:   Kona Coiler Deelux big hit bike, I used to be into just straight downhill but now I can climb and descend much better although I am not dropping as far now (age and intelligence I guess)

Bike Setup:   lime green frame XL,Lefty ultar fork, Fox RP23 rear w pro pedal, XT deraillers, Stans flow wheels, project 321 hubs(rear has 120 pts of engagement which bring it to 3 degrees) Xt shifters 10 speed cassette and the bottom bracket is a BB30 with bontrager clip in pedals/shoes. Sweet hayes stroker carbon hydraulic brakes.

Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!