Specialized Myka Expert Womens XC Hardtail

The Myka HT comes completely decked out with women's components and technology, including: a "La Femme" specially tuned fork, women's-specific geometry with lower standover height, optimal seat and head tube angles. These specifications create more control, better pedaling efficiency and a supremely comfortable fit.

Submitted by a Weekend Warrior from Lehigh Valley, Pa USA

Date Reviewed: January 14, 2008

Strengths:    Solid bike. Brakes work well. Frame seems well made. Perfect fit almost right out of the shop.

Weaknesses:    Seems a bit heavy for the size. Wheelset could be lighter.

Bottom Line:
My other ride was sooo light, but it felt too big for me. I would always feel like I was gonna lose control. I didn't believe in WSD and really thought it was a bunch of cr*p! But after buying and riding this bike, I am a true believer. I feel completely confident when I ride this bike. The cockpit feels perfect. Even the width of the handlebars are perfect. I really love to ride now. Not overly thrilled about the butterflies on the frame, but the red is cool and the ride more than makes up for it! If the bike was a little lighter I would give this baby 5 chilis, but nothings perfect, at least not yet..give me a year! haha.

Purchased At:   Action Wheels, Bethlehem Pa

Similar Products Used:   Old school 98 Schwinn Moab totally upgraded....even the BB..talk about light!

Bike Setup:   stock for now, but really want to lighten this baby up!