Specialized Hardrock Gromrock 24 XC Hardtail

ATB - All Terrain Bike SOLID AS A… From the mean streets to demanding dirt trails, the Hardrock® delivers performance and durability in a package that looks good and is built to be solid as a rock.

Inside Tech
Building a hardtail frame that’ll last a lifetime and is still light enough to ride isn’t easy, but in the 25-plus years that we’ve been building mountain bikes, we’ve learned a thing or two. For the Hardrock we use a 100% proprietary, butted A1 alloy tubeset that is light, but still tough because we put the material only where it needs to be. Optimized Radius Engineering top and down tubes add even more brawn and still manage to shave weight.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

specialized Hardrock Gromrock Disc 24 or mongoose Fireball

I have been looking at getting a new bike and I have been looking at the Hardrock Gromrock and the Fireball. I was looking for a bike that i can take to the parks and hit the trails with it. I mostly ride park that is why i'm not looking for a real trail bike. But the 50 bucks difference is why i ... Read More »