Lynskey Performance Designs Pro 26 XC Hardtail

The hardtail Pro26 is ready to RACE…plain and simple. Built with a Helix technology tube set for maximum stiffness, beautiful lines and a PressFit 30 bottom bracket (now available bearings for BB30 or standard Shimano cranks) for enhanced power transfer. Built around a 100mm travel sussy fork (120 is certainly acceptable as well), the Pro26’s race proven geometry allows for confident handling and pure performance. The Pro26 is sure to get you to the top of the podium in no time.

Submitted by Max Ng a Cross Country Rider from Melaka,Malaysia

Date Reviewed: June 22, 2011

Strengths:    Stiff, Light and very very responsive

Weaknesses:    can be cheaper

Bottom Line:
I went out to ride … and it is flying…. I was looking for the built-in engine… couldn’t find it… it was so easy to climb the hills… I always looking forward to race with it… ahhh so awesome. Of course the SRAM XX is the best thing I have ever tried. The shifting is perfect, the gears are comfortable… no problem whatsoever. I was preparing myself for the two chain rings in the front since ages… it sounded scary… but actually it is really nice. The gears are really comfortable and I haven’t had the chance to miss the granny gear. I think it is a great system… but again… I wasn’t expecting anything less from SRAM. im regret to choose Lynskey Pro 26 and Sram component's as my last choice who the hell say Ti bike and sram parts are not there yet, i had try most of the 5 star brand. i belief a lot of people had the same feeling just that u know people tend to fancy and go crazy about brand rather than the product it self. that explain well why marketing is important. really to me some of the 5 start brand are over rated.

i had found my perfect bike how about u my friend!!

Favorite Trail:   Burung hante 2011

Price Paid:    $2000.00

Purchased At:   KSH TTDI

Similar Products Used:   Merida 96 full carbon, Santa Cruz Blur XC carbon, Titus Racer X carbon.

Bike Setup:   Full XX, Dt swiss XRM 100mm, Fulcrum Zero