Haro Flightline Sport XC Hardtail

• Hubset: Disc Alloy 8/9 speed cassette hubset
  • Front/Rear Tire: Kenda KLAW 26x2.1

Submitted by Daniel Baldwin a Cross Country Rider from ewing nj

Date Reviewed: November 27, 2011

Strengths:    shifts very clean,good fit

Weaknesses:    the only thing i had to do was clipless pedals,also bigger knobbies on my tires i ride alot of mud

Bottom Line:
im a bigger guy,i ride this bike in all kinds of trails and it is doing well,

Favorite Trail:   mercer co park

Purchased At:   economy bike shop ha

Bike Setup:   mostly stock,just clipless pedals ,maxxis 2.35 on the front,speacialized 2.25 on the rear

Submitted by GOTA a Weekend Warrior from Connecticut

Date Reviewed: June 5, 2011

Strengths:    For an inexpensive bike it really works. The frame is nice and long so you don't get that cramped feeling you get with other bikes. Components are solid enough to work right out of the shop

Weaknesses:    Weight...which is what you get with cheaper bikes. Toss some of the alloy parts and it feels a lot better on climbs

Bottom Line:
Good entry level XC bike. Solid components for the price on a nice frame. Looks good too. Haro did very nice redesign on the Flightline frame. It's worth paying up for the Sport from the 1,2,3 series if you are looking at rocks, roots and some serious banging around in XC. I've even thrown some slicks on it for some fun hilly road riding. For the money I'd buy this again.

Favorite Trail:   Huntington

Similar Products Used:   Jamis Durango

Bike Setup:   Stock except for Holzfeller stem, Thomson Elite seatpost, Easton EA70 Monkey Bar.

Submitted by candcschneider a Weekend Warrior from Fort Knox, KY.

Date Reviewed: September 17, 2009

Strengths:    Rock Solid Frame!, I am a clydesdale and this frame handles all of the abuse.

Weaknesses:    Components...upgrading is a must!

Bottom Line:
Great bike for your buck! I prefer hardtails and with the upgrades to the bike it is a dream! Haro really is a quality company with great products.

Favorite Trail:   Younger's Creek

Purchased At:   Outdoor Ventures Sch

Bike Setup:   Sram X-9 drivetrain w/ Truvative Stylo 3.3 team Crank 2009,
2010 Marzocchi Bomber 44 RLO, Race Face Evolve XC bars/stem/headset, Avid BB7 disc brakes, truvative seat post and WTB Pure V Race saddle

Submitted by bassfann a Weekend Warrior from farmingville ny

Date Reviewed: July 2, 2009

Strengths:    rock solid frame,pretty light,adjustable with lockout front fork,decent entry level brakes,very strong and versitle

Weaknesses:    stock pedals,shifter and brake levers,deraillers need constant adjustment,but my bike shop offers lifetime adjust.and tune-ups

Bottom Line:
great bike great price from the from the flightline series.very strong bike can take the abuse im giving it.ill upgrade a few things when i break 'em.

Favorite Trail:   back yard