Women's specific geometry features include shorter chainstay length, shorter top tubes for all frame sizes, shorter headtubes and lower standover compared to the men's frames as well as a smaller XS size.
Components specific to the Vixa bike include , smaller diameter grips , adjustable brake levers for smaller hands , women's design saddles, narrower handlebars and shorter stems, women's colours and graphics .
- New 2011 women's specific geometry frame with 160 mm travel , hydroformed top tube for low standover.
- Patented FSR suspension
- A.R.T - advance ride technology suspension system for improved pedalling and bump compliance
- Syntace 142 x 12 rear dropout system with post mount disc brake mount
- Tapered 1.5" to 1-1/8" headtube
- Four women's specific frame sizes for 2011 including a large size
- ISCG 05 chainguide mounts on BB shell
- Cable routing on the top tube for adjustable seatposts