Imagine you had a world-class downhill bike like the Fury. Now imagine that you kept the geometry pretty much intact, but put the rider in a slightly more pedal-friendly riding position. Imagine it's got bombproof, bike-park ready features, like an 83mm bottom bracket shell, a reinforced head tube, and a 150mm rear end, but you can ride it to the top, and not the lift. To most, this sounds pretty compelling... to us, it sounds like the Ruckus.
- Frame: GT designed 6061 Monocoque frame with Independent Drivetrain suspension. 7.0 inches of rear wheel travel. Fury pivot system
- Fork: Rock Shox Totem Coil DH with mission control 1 1/8 steerer alloy steerer 180mm travel
- Crank: Truvativ Holzfeller OCT 1.1, 36t 165mm Truvativ Boxguide Team
- Brakes: Avid Elixer CR 203
- Rear Shock: Rock Shox Vivid 5.1 coil with external rebound and compression adjust