Product DescriptionStep up to bigger drops with the BigHit II. Upgraded suspension and brakes help keep things under control.
- Mega-solid M4 alloy FSR frame with full cartridge bearing pivots and ORE tube construction delivers 7.5" of trail-slaying rear wheel travel
- Rear wheel terrain-hugging duties are covered by the Fox Van R coil rear shock with adjustable rebound and piggyback reservoir
- RockShox Domain Dual Crown 200mm-travel coil-sprung fork with 20mm Maxle thru-axle and adjustable travel/compression to dial in bump-absorbing perfection for every knock
- 31.8 direct-mount Specialized DH 4-bolt stem is forged for the extra durability needed to handle huge hits
- Low-rise 750mm alloy bars with 8-degree backsweep and 31.8mm clamp for serious control to handle really big hits
- Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brakes with G3 Clean Sweep rotors for maximum stopping power and Elixir 5 levers with tool-less reach adjust