Da Bomb Bike Bouncing Betty Downhill Full Suspension

With 9” of travel, she can take what you can dish out. To be honest I doubt you could handle her. Her rear is setup with a Horst pivot and a heavy duty Compression Reactive Chain Stay. Saint compatible that because extreme rides need tough components. We also incorporated a multiple location shock mount for those of you who just can’t leave things stock. 9-inchs Travel CNC Machine Frame Travel 9” inches CNC machine frame.

• Da Bomb Design Double-Butted 7005 Tubing
  • 83mm width B.B shell & I.S.C.G
  • Chain Guide Mount
  • 150mm width Rear Hub
  • Rear Shock : L-222 x TR70 x M8 (FW22.2+RW52.0)
  • Size : S-15.5” (C-C)
  • Seat Post Size:31.4(mm)
  • Color : Super Nova White/ Vegas Blue

• Review Options:  Sorted by Latest Review | Sort by Best Rating

Submitted by Tomcaten a Downhiller from Sweden

Date Reviewed: July 7, 2008

Strengths:    Solid frame, trust me you cannot break it.

Weaknesses:    The weight and length. My complete bike is heavy but i need heavy and solid stuff. Regarding it´s lengt makes it fast on open grounds but tends to be slightly unsmooth in rockgardens.

Bottom Line:
    I so enoy this bike, it´s the best for my riding style.
    I choosed it because the price tag wasn´t that much and I´ve never heard of a cracked da bomb frame and this is my third frame from da bomb.
    It´s fast as I mentioned on open grounds, in tighter sections you have to work more to turn/whip it a round, but it works as a charm once you get it going.

Favorite Trail:   Gesunda

Price Paid:    $2000.00

Purchased At:   crc.com

Similar Products Used:   Scott g-zero, Big Hit fsr, Da bomb projectile x2, Avanti team freeride.

Bike Setup:   6-way stock, Fork is a 888 rc2x 2006, Da bomb cromo cranks(not in production, but are strong as hell), Da bomb golden revolver rims, hopepro2 in front and Da bomb headspin rear, Hayes nine(old, some say out of date, but they work really well) Shimano gears on a middle burn with a Da bomb bashguard.