Home | Reviews | DJ/MtnX | Haro

• Hayes MX4 mechanical rear disc brake
  • Syncros FR bar/stem combo

Submitted by Zak a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: August 29, 2013

Strengths:    Strong light bike great for race tracks and can control it really well

Weaknesses:    Suspension has stopped has no travel carnet go on any big trails cause of it

Bottom Line:
Great bike weights nothing strong frame changed the wheels to halo free disc an got a ns hub smooth ride on an of the trails

Submitted by clae a Weekend Warrior from brisbane

Date Reviewed: March 12, 2010

Strengths:    its very strong in the fraim

Weaknesses:    rim's

Bottom Line:
its just a great bike all over

Favorite Trail:   sk8 park and dirt jumps

Purchased At:   rider's

Bike Setup:   juicy five brakes

Submitted by T_woot a Weekend Warrior from Santa Rosa, CA, United States

Date Reviewed: January 26, 2010

Strengths:    I love this bike, the DJ2 and 20mm thru axle is great. The hubs are good, the white theme is awesome. Syncros bars are great, lock on grips are a nice touch, good tires came on the bike.

Weaknesses:    Crank isnt the stiffest but its not terrible either. The SOS rims are junk. I had to replace my rear wheel, had a new one built on the Pivit hub the bike came with, Halo Combat, to match the white bike, and its bombproof. Also my front wheel came with a defective spoke that isnt quite long enough for the rim, causes my front wheel to be just a tad outta true

Bottom Line:
Handles my abuse... jumps, drops, trials, urban assualt, 4x and even some downhill riding I've done it. Looks great, simple maintenance. Awesome Geometry. I got a great deal, would recommend and buy again..

Favorite Trail:   South Burma

Purchased At:   Break Away Bikes

Similar Products Used:   Kona's junky expensive DJ's

Bike Setup:   Stock, with a specialized rhythm control tire mounted to my halo combat in the rear. And I through on a 183 mm rotor and Juicy 3 brake in the front.

Submitted by wrighty a Weekend Warrior from barooga

Date Reviewed: September 2, 2009

Strengths:    yeah great bike nice to ride smooth nice to jump , and it is light.

Weaknesses:    there is realy no weakness in maybe the rims

Bottom Line:
overall great bike smooth light great to jump good forks yeah not a bad by

Favorite Trail:   none

Bike Setup:   stock

Submitted by cr250rgio a Weekend Warrior from california

Date Reviewed: June 2, 2009

Strengths:    The frame geometry is nice and snappy it ride smooth and its a light bike

Weaknesses:    the weakness is the rims but they haven't failed yet

Bottom Line:
Overall its a great bike, nice and fun smooth geometry light bike ,just wheels aren't the strongest but so far so far there doing good

Favorite Trail:   skate part and dirt jumps

Purchased At:   bike shop

Similar Products Used:   this 1

Bike Setup:   stock except for whitebros forks and race face cranks and azonic b-52 bar

Submitted by chiropalm a Downhiller from sacramento, ca, usa

Date Reviewed: February 24, 2009

Strengths:    nice looking bike. Great parts list. awesome geometry

Weaknesses:    pedals could be better, as well as a hydro brake. White gets dirty!!

Bottom Line:
this bike looks great, and jumps well..for a decent price. If you have the skills to match you will be turning heads on this bike.

Bike Setup:   stock

Submitted by steve09 a Weekend Warrior from surrey bc canada

Date Reviewed: February 10, 2009

Strengths:    all the little stuff like high end bars and e-13 sproket. the frame geo is spot on. cranks are indestructable... great bike and the price of 1200cad is pretty good concitering the stuff you are getting

Weaknesses:    pedals and the rims are kinda weak but if you know how to true a wheel they are good enough(tip have your spokes at a high tention)

Bottom Line:
This bike is great. comes stock 30.5lbs respectably. over all solid bike but it hard to find some chain tugs that will work with it. the only really big down side is you have to keep it clean or it dont look so great

Favorite Trail:   dj's