Trek 1999 Vert 3 BMX Bike

1999 Trek Vert 3, BMX

Submitted by snitch a Weekend Warrior from Austraila

Date Reviewed: January 21, 2004

Strengths:    TUFF!!! I got hit by a car on mine and it was pushed under the front of the car for about 10Meters and I got on It and rode away!!! No bends Cracks or nuthin!!!

Weaknesses:    A little heavy, but that is good cause I am a big bloke! and I need a strong bike!

Bottom Line:
I was very impressed with this bike and I put it through a lot, It was a shame to sell it but my little bro needed a bike and I can't ride 3 at once. If you ar lookin for a tuff bike go the trek! But I prefer my specialized, it was more expensive but is packed with sweet gear as stock standard and is much lighter but just as strong.

Favorite Trail:   Street!!!

Purchased At:   2nd hand

Similar Products Used:   Haro Nyquist Backtrail X3, Specialized 415 pro(current Beasts), and many many other bikes that have broken under my weight.

Bike Setup:   Alex triple walls, haro straight shooter forks,oddesy red pedals.

Submitted by brian fortune a Racer from colorado

Date Reviewed: March 9, 2001

Strengths:    It is very strong it looks cool and its light and it the best of the best

Weaknesses:    the brakes are a hasle to work with and the pedle sprocked is so close to the back brake tha if it get bent just a milimeter it will rub and scratch and mess it up

Bottom Line:
it prety cool

Purchased At:   lake side cyclist