NS Bike Streetlegal (frame) BMX Bike

Radical frame for hardcore street thrashing. No compromise design with sick 14mm dropouts, BMX gauge 4130 tubing. Probably one of the strongest frames on the market.
Suggested setup: 14mm BMX hub, BMX cranks, rigid fork

Submitted by stinos a Weekend Warrior from belgium

Date Reviewed: April 18, 2008

Strengths:    it's strong. really, really strong. reinforcements in the right places. sicke rim brake system.

Weaknesses:    coating isn't up to par with the rest: not flexible enough, cracks easily in stressed parts of frame

Bottom Line:
I bought this because I was sick of dmr frames: I've had 2 sidekicks, both broke at the joint between downtube and headtube; the chainstays were also completely ruined from grinds, so badly that the entire rear triangle was out of angle; already after the 5th grind or so. not cool when having to install the rear wheel and line up the breaks perfectly.
another withdrawal: the rear triangle would just bend open slightly when braking (using magura).

looking for another frame, I came across this one and immedeately noticed the reinforcements in the head/top/downtube area. fatter chainstays as well. sick rim brake ataachment system. just what I was looking for, it had like everything I hated about the sidekick.
and it didn't disappoint me 1 second until now. best frame ever for me.

Purchased At:   bike2build.nl