Titus Switchblade All Mountain Full Suspension

Weight : 5.90 MSRP : $1760.00

The Switchblade is back and it's badder than ever. The 2004 Switchblade continues its reign as the ultimate trail bike. Now there are even more reasons why the Switchblade levels the competition.

The Ultimate Chassis: From the Custom Butted Tubeset to the Hydro-formed Monocoque seat tower, every gram of material is engineered to reduce weight and increase stiffness in all the right places.

Submitted by Adam Pask a Weekend Warrior from Ajax Ontario Canada

Date Reviewed: January 4, 2007

Strengths:    Absolutly everything ... this bike makes you a better rider ...I've been riding vert sections and drops for almost 20 years .. and this bike makes them all seem easier . Set up is a snap and I don't have pro pedal but bob has never been an issue . This bike climbs almost as well as my 21 lb Klien and simply shreads the downhills almost better than my AC with a tripple clamp... these frames are the real macoy .. ALL MOUNTAIN !!!

Weaknesses:    I can't get the long travel rockers and shock to up the rear wheel travel... but with saying that ..I have never bottomed the rear end hard off anything but I don't take it over five feet with a great transition .

Bottom Line:
THE BEST BIKE OF ALL TIME !!!BAR NONE !!! AND DAM SEXY TO BOOT !!!

Favorite Trail:   Seaton Hiking Trail and Durham Forest

Purchased At:   E Bay

Similar Products Used:   Giant AC2 , Psycle Werk's Wild Hare , Catamount , Specialized ..several , and a load more right back to the stone ages

Bike Setup:   Vanilla RLC 125 with an American Classic HS ,Easton stem and carbon bar , XTR front and rear with Race Face cranks/BB ,American Classic disc hubs with Vellocity rims(red), and Juicy Sevens 6" rear and 8"front for more modulation

Submitted by Dave a Cross Country Rider from Vancouver,WA USA

Date Reviewed: September 20, 2006

Strengths:    Very well designed and built. Excellent ride charactiristics. Anodized finish.

Weaknesses:    No sealed cartridge bearings at horst link pivots only bushings. Long travel Fox Float shock has to be mounted upside down on 2002 year model.

Bottom Line:
This has been an awesome AM bike for me. It seems to do everything pretty good. It really shines in the technical stuff. To bad the SW is now out of production.

Favorite Trail:   Porcipine Rim, Moab

Similar Products Used:   Proflex 855, Litespeed Obed, KHS, Trek

Bike Setup:   Frame setup with long travel (5.7") using Fox Float R. Fork: Rock Shox Revelation Air U-Turn, Wheels/Tires: Mavics/Hope Hubs/Conti Gravity Tires; SRAM ESP 7.0 & 9.0; Hope Mini Disc Brakes; Easton Monkeylite Bars; ControlTech Seatpost; WTB Laser Seat; FSA V Drive Mega Exo Crank; CrankBros Candy peddles.

Submitted by Chris C. a Cross Country Rider from Salt Lake City, Utah

Date Reviewed: April 24, 2006

Strengths:    The Switchblade combines great looks with outstanding function. Quality of frame construction is as good as it gets. Blue anodizing gives this bike a cool look unlike anything with paint on it. Anodized finish is very scratch-resistant too. Low standover height provides generous clearance. Great geometry. Plush, yet very efficient-pedaling suspension design. This bike is incredibly versitile- the TALAS fork and shock allow the bike to adapt to any trail condition on the fly. For a nearly 6-inch travel rig, this bike is light (~27-28lbs.). Titus customer service is outstanding.

Weaknesses:    The biggie here is that the Switch Blade is no longer in production. What is arguably one of the all-time greatest trail bike designs out there is unfortunately no longer available. Poor choice by Titus to discontinue this bike. Other than that, I get a bit more than my fair share of chain suck, and I used to get some rear derailleur slap on the right chainstay (fixed as described below). That's about it though.

Bottom Line:
This bike rips!

My reason for buying the Switchblade was to replace my previous XC ride with a longer-travel, more capable trailbike that I could thrash and bash on the rough and technical trails that I ride here in Utah. My Switchblade has not disappointed me. After riding the bike for more than 3 years now, I have to say that this is the best riding trailbike that I've ever thrown a leg over!

I debated about the frame size (medium vs. large), but made the right choice with the large. I am 6ft. tall with long legs, and the large gives me the ideal fit. A medium would have been too cramped.

The versatility of this bike is outstanding! The on the fly travel-adjust feature of the Fox TALAS fork and shock give this bike a spectrum of performance capabilities ranging from super efficient-pedaling short-travel XC, all the way up to light-duty freeride. By differentially adjusting the front vs. rear travel, it is possible to alter the effective head angle of the bike, and therefore dial in the optimal ride characteristics for ascending or descending.

As for the ride quality, this bike does everything well. It is a good, efficient climber when set in the 3.5 inch travel mode front and rear. For more technical ascents, the head angle can be steepened by keeping the fork set at 3.5 inches, but extending the rear shock to the 4.5 inch travel position. This configuration keeps the front end manageable, and allows the rear wheel to stay glued to the trail on the steep and loose stuff.

The descents however, are where the Switchblade really shines. In the long-travel mode, the bike floats over just about everything. Rocks, roots, stumps, drops, whatever... the bike handles it all with total confidence. This bike is very stable at speed, and rides faster than it feels when going downhill.

I recently upgraded the rear shock from the original Fox Float TALAS R (non-platform) to the ProPedal version of the same shock. This made a far bigger difference in the ride quality than I thought it would. The pedalling efficiency is noticably better, and the new shock lets me climb everything one gear higher. I can even climb out of the saddle now (something that just didn't work with the old shock). The trade off is slightly less low-speed and small bump compliance.

As for negatives, I can't think of many. The Hayes disc brakes have been a little finicky- The lever reach adjustment screw tends to back out during each ride, causing the levers to creep in toward the bar. This is easily fixed by screwing them back in (w/2mm allen wrench), but is a pain. Also, on my first ride I experienced the annoying problem typical of most Horst-link bikes- the dreaded rear derailleur slap. This was easily fixed using a Lizard Skins chainstay protector (jumbo size), and by attaching a rear derailleur bumper (made by Specialized) using a zip tie.

Overall, this bike has met or exceeded all of my expectations. Titus's superior frame design and quality, combined with the outstanding performance of the Fox TALAS suspension, make the Switchblade a ride second to none for the hardcore trail rider.

Favorite Trail:   Moab Slickrock

Similar Products Used:   Titus Super Moto, Titus Racer X, Diamondback V8, Ellsworth ID, Trek Liquid, Trek Fuel, Intense Spider XVP, Diamondback XSL, Ventana Marble Peak, Specialized FSR XC M4, Klein Palomino, and the list goes on.

Bike Setup:   Large, blue anodized frame, w/ Fox Float TALAS RLC fork, Fox Float TALAS R ProPedal rear shock, XT drivetrain, Hayes Mag Plus hydraulic disc brakes, Mavic X317 disc/XT wheelset, Easton Monkey Lite Hi Rise carbon bar, Titus stem (115mm, +8 degree rise), Kenda Nevegal Stick-E 2.1 tires, Thompson Elite 320mm post, Shimano 959 pedals. Bike weighs ~27-28lbs.

Submitted by uncle mark from A2

Date Reviewed: March 12, 2006

Strengths:    still going.looks better than new with the scrapes.

Weaknesses:    not making it anymore.....well only if you don't own one

Bottom Line:
this is an update. poor you if you're not one of us lucky ones. the switchblade is no longer in production and that is sad. I still can't believe how great this bike is. I guess perfection is too much to say but it is so close. I've only been riding 20 years of mountain biking and I concider my self a second generation mountain biker. but that covers a lot of riding and bikes. I still try other bikes but they are not up to the standard of the switchblade. I guess it just fits my IDEA of mountain biking. The frame is still tight and smooth. I'm still amazed at the solid performance all around. I did have a problem with the talas shock but fox was quick with repairs. they up graded to the RL and it is working fine after a year of riding.(I consider the shock as part of this frame because mine is a talas model and it is designed around that shock) I have change only chains wore out a middle chain ring and tires. I don't use granny in Michigan, the bike just climbs too well to need it.
even down at the knob or mohican I can stay in the middle.
I have done 80 mile rides on the titus and can say I don't think doing over a 100 mile is out of the question this year. The bike tooks some pretty hard knocks at snowshoe and it didn't even blink. but my body took a couple of months to heal. At over 50 years of age I'll leave anything over 4 footers to the younger crowd. But I believe this bike could take more. I might try some lighter weight stuff this year. maybe get mr.toad under 27 lbs. I don't know... maybe.
I am sure some day there will be a club or event for the owners of the titus switchblade and we will all be smiling at the end of the day, like the smile us lucky ones have at the end of ever ride we get to share with our switchblade.

Similar Products Used:   there is none

Bike Setup:   see previous review

Submitted by Scott a Cross Country Rider from Scottsdale, AZ USA

Date Reviewed: March 1, 2006

Strengths:    Built like a warrior, climbs great, descends even better.

Weaknesses:    Talas rear shock set up takes some dialing in, very minor.

Bottom Line:
I waited awhile to post my review on this bike. I think a year of solid riding is enough to give some feedback. Bottom line is this is one of the best bikes I have ever ridden.

I like to climb, and the Switch climbs like a goat. The FSR suspension does a great job keeping the rear wheel on the ground. I clear stuff my hardtail buddys hike, and my bike is much heavier than theirs.

Decending: Well what can I say but Holy Crap! This bike is rock solid, you can see that just by looking at it. Point this thing down a tech section and let it shoot. The Switch just flys downhill, it's so stable, just aim and hold on. I have really scared my self a few times flying into sections I would normally hesitate on, but the Blade always has come out on top.

Seriously, in my one year of ownership of the Titus Switchblade my riding skills have improved way beyond what I would have ever thought possible. This bike will make you a better rider.

Titus no longer produces the Switchblade, but if you find one new or used and are in the market for an all-around trail bike, It's a great choice.

Favorite Trail:   Porcupine Rim, Moab

Purchased At:   Employee Purchase

Similar Products Used:   Turner 5spot, Specialized Enduro.

Bike Setup:   Switchblde Frame, XT drive train, XT shifters/levers, XTR Calipers, Fox Talas RLC, Fox Talas rear shock, Mavic 819 rims with WTB Weirwolf UST tires, Thompson seatpost and stem, WTB Rocket V Saddle, Easton EA50 bars.

Submitted by greg barry a Weekend Warrior from dayton, oh

Date Reviewed: December 29, 2005

Strengths:    frame quality and stiffness. FSR suspension. Handling, especially going down!

Weaknesses:    Have experienced some chain suck due to oversized chainstays,but losing big ring would fix problem.

Bottom Line:
MTBing for eight years and this is THE BEST bike I have been on.... PERIOD. Does what it it designed for and more. Have been to many demo days and riden everything from cannondale to yeti, and can say without hesitation that the switchblade is the sh*t.Climbs like Armstrong on crack, goes down better than a Vegas stripper. From geometry to frame finish, this bike is a cut above. Thanks to Bob and staff at BikerBob.com for their support.

Favorite Trail:   vultures knob

Purchased At:   bikerbob.com

Similar Products Used:   KHS fxt pro,Kona Dawg,Turner 5 spot,Yetti 575

Bike Setup:   Marzocchi 120mm mx pro/ETA,Fox RP3. Race Face x-type cranks air alloy riser,xt/xtr shifters/levers and derails. Thomson post & stem. avid discs, singletracks w/ WTB motoraptors

Submitted by Kevin from Sherman Oaks

Date Reviewed: October 25, 2005

Strengths:    Climbing and descents. Adjustability of the Talas shock and the Manitou Minute 3 IT, make it awesome for any type of trail. My bike weighs in at 27.75 lbs. Not bad for a trail bike!

Weaknesses:    Took a few rides to dial in the rear Talas shock and the front Manitou Minute 3 IT forks, but, once that was dialed in...one sweet ride.

Bottom Line:
Took a few rides before I finally dialed in the bike to my riding style, but now, with a flick of the switch, I climb hills with ease, then another flick, and I am bombing down rocky and washed out trails. Bike came with Kenda Charisma's, which sucked. I could not keep any type of traction on steep ascents, so I purchased another pair, after one ride, and now can climb with ease. I would like to thank Christian at Bicycle Johns for his help, patience, communication, and of course, putting my bike together. I have yet to have any problems with my bike. Thanks Christian.

Favorite Trail:   Caballero to pch and back

Purchased At:   Bicycle Johns in Burbank

Similar Products Used:   DBR Carbon, Jamis Dakar

Bike Setup:   Talas Switchblade, Manitou Minute 3 IT, Thomson Masterpiece seat post, Thomson stem, WTB Stealth laser ti, Easton Monkey lite xc, Hayes El Camino's, Mavic 918 ust, dt 240 hubs, Weirwolf UST tires, Sram X.0 rear derailer, Sram X.0 grip shifters, XT: (crank, front derailer, front chainrings, rear cogs, bottom bracket, chain), Eggbeater Twin Ti's.

Submitted by derek pettie a Weekend Warrior from seattle, Wa united states of greed

Date Reviewed: October 21, 2005

Strengths:    I am writing this posthumously as monday night my precious bike was ripped from my apt while I was out of town. Well I am planning on buying a new switchblade with the insurance money because this bike rocks and rolls and the same time. Kind of like if you could sing in and out for nonstop rocking.

Weaknesses:    Cockpit is a little short but nothing an rear offset seat post can't fix.

Bottom Line:
Damn that man for stealing my bike and my dukes of hazzard watch. I think I will end up with an even sweeter bike but man I miss my silver steed. This bike rides as well as any bike out there. Hurry if you are going to buy a new one I hear they aren't making any more. Just don't get the last one before I get mine.

Favorite Trail:   noble knob

Purchased At:   frame from titus directly

Similar Products Used:   nothing really my bike before this was a giant 990 that I rode to death for 6 years. I am too crazy my friends won't let me ride their bikes

Bike Setup:   Derek's crazy mix of 8spd that I cannot get anymore, mavic crossmax sl discs, 1st generation black fork, 10 year old king headset that still worked like new, easton carbon riser and on and on

Submitted by Joshua Nacht a Cross Country Rider from Lyons, Colorado

Date Reviewed: July 28, 2005

Strengths:    All around agility- climbs well, descends with total confidence. Super fun in all conditions. Makes me want to ride it... a lot.

Weaknesses:    honestly, I have not found any weakness with this bike.
ok, it is expensive, but the quality is worth it. no complaints.

Bottom Line:
The bottom line here is that this is a very fun, very fast bike that seems to get better the more I ride it. I waited several months before writing this review, and I have to say I am continually impressed with this bike. It may not climb quite as well as my old Racer-x, but really, what does? The switchblade still climbs very well, especially with the help of the RP3. Descending the bike is incredibly solid. I find it to be more forgiving than the Racer-x...if I get off my line the bike seems happy to keep going. Probably not the bike for racers, but certainly the bike for a diversity of riders and trails. I have ridden it in a wide variety of terrain and it seems to shine on everything but super-steep climbs. Even then it is good, but a bit relaxed for that sort of climbing.
Overall I find this bike to be an incredible all around performer...climbs well, descends with total confidence. It fits me well and I love to ride it.

Favorite Trail:   anything long

Purchased At:   Sports Garage

Similar Products Used:   Racer-x, yeti 575, Kona Dawg

Bike Setup:   RP3 rear, Maverick DUC 32 up front. Mavic 817, sram shifters, juicy 7 brakes.

Submitted by Tim Kelley a Cross Country Rider from Lakes Region, New Hampshire

Date Reviewed: July 20, 2005

Strengths:    climbing, decending, cornering, frame rigidity. Very forgiving (Easily absorbs most rider mistakes)

Weaknesses:    Sticker shock. Once you get over that, it will pay you back many times over in performance.

Bottom Line:
This is one of the best bike investments I've ever made. If you want one bike that does it all,and does it all well,the switchblade is the bike. It is well suited to the varying New England riding conditions that I ride (wet, mud, rocks, roots, steeps). I ride it XC, race it occasionally and even put on the pads and take it downhilling at the the local ski mountains. It has amazing control on fast decents,goes where you point it, climbs like a Mtn goat, and has a lot of curb appeal(some of the best welds on any frame out there). I'm 6'1' 185 and can say that even though I don't do big drops, I do like to get air off of almost anything and can say with confidence that this bike likes to fly and lands where you aim it. In addition, have found that I can ride far more difficult terrain than I ever could on other bikes. Not much else to say other than the guys at Titus scored a big 5 Flamin chilis for the switchblade and their outstanding customer service.

Favorite Trail:   Devil's Den

Purchased At:   Shop in Utah

Similar Products Used:   KHS FXT Pro

Bike Setup:   FOX Talus Front/ Rear shock, XT front/Rear Der, XT shifters, Tru Vativ Stylo Team cranks, Mavic CrossMax XL wheels,Thomson post and stem, Hayes Disc,King hdset, Easton monkey bars

Submitted by jeff westbrook a Cross Country Rider from brooklyn, ny

Date Reviewed: June 25, 2005

Strengths:    Burly frame, climbs well, you can peel the stickers off easily

Weaknesses:    a little weird looking

Bottom Line:
...When I first built this puppy, I thought it looked a little weird-like it wouldnt ride well-weird...Nothing could be further from the truth- this is by far the best handling woods bike I've ever owned. 1st bike I could actually "steer" with the brakes. You can go really fast thru turns, especially rooty, slippery, rocky, off camber turns. You can "pump" thru tight twisty stuff and actually gain speed...Kinda neat. It handles medium sized drops pretty well (although any landing to flat ground must be perfect, or the rear end will let you know about it). We have your typical east coast technical magic out here and one thing I noticed was that you didnt have to be as precise with line selection as with other bikes...With my setup, it likes to monster-truck thru ugly stuff (as good if not better than my wet sponge of a Gemini-sorry, c-dale). My setup is a little porky at 34lbs, but it rides alot (seriously-alot) lighter and climbs just fantabulous. It likes slow, technical rock garden/log/rock to log/root/log/big rock sections, and still has no problems bunny-hopping anything at speed. Also, it flies really nice-I got to ride some tabletops/doubles/and BC style manmade drops today- It goes thru the air really nice and you can point it mid-drop wherever you want-NICE! ...It also wheelies easily at any speed-BONUS!

I had a supermoto rear end put on to accept larger tires...And the 5.5 coil shock...Titus is good about letting you mix and match parts to get the perfect bike for your riding preferences. And Talking to Titus on the phone is a pleasant, no BS experience.

Looks weird, climbs good, goes down good, flies good, wheelies good, log rides good, hops good, handles good...This is a good bike. It's well worth the price of admission. Thanks, Titus.

Favorite Trail:   Ninham

Purchased At:   yorktown cycles

Similar Products Used:   5 spot, gemini

Bike Setup:   manitou 3way coil/nixon20mm thru axle/ supermoto rear end/hayes 9"rotors/whatever else I had lying arount that would work

Submitted by Michael a Cross Country Rider from Chandler,az,usa

Date Reviewed: June 23, 2005

Strengths:    This review is for the TALAS switchblade. I put a Manitou Minute 1:00 w/SPV on the front. I mostly run the bike in full travel mode (which I bet most people in AZ do). The bike feels very balanced and natural, steers a bit slowly than I'm used to, but my other bike is an Epic. The TALAS rear shock seems great. I was a little worried after reading some reviews where people complained about the TALAS 'Blade having too much bob. I can testify that's not the case, at least with the setup I'm running. Maybe it's the SPV on the fork but I get no bob what so ever, in normal pedaling, with the shock set to the proper sag(1/2" in full travel). When standing and hammering I get a little, but that's just my tendancy to flail when standing and sprinting, in any case it's not what I'd consider annoying. The bike is un-shakable on technical terrain, and had been great on rough downhills and small jumps. Sharp looking especially with the polished rear triangle.

The light weight frame makes it easy to build a fairly light weight, durable trail bike.

Weaknesses:    It's not cheap. TALAS version not recommended by Titus for riders over 220# due to air pressues concerns on the TALAS shock.

Bottom Line:
Great trail/light-weight free ride bike that also feels at home on XC courses. Buy this bike if you want a bike that's competent at averything from XC to light freeriding and weight less than 220#. Don't buy it if you expect it to be an 20# XC race bike, a heavy duty freerider, weight more than 220#.

Favorite Trail:   mormon national

Price Paid:    $2000.00

Purchased At:   private dealer

Similar Products Used:   Giant VT, Specialized Epic.

Bike Setup:   Switchblade TALAS.

SRAM x.9 triggers, rear der, XT 760 front der, RaceFace ATLAS cranks, Avid BB7 with SD7 levers, Mavic Crossmax Enduro's

Suspension: Manitou Minute 1:00 with 70# in SPV chamber usually set to 130mm travel. TALAS usually set to 5.6", air set to body weight(without gear) for sag of 1/2" in full travel mode.

Submitted by George Wong a Cross Country Rider from Poay,Ca.,USA

Date Reviewed: April 16, 2005

Strengths:    I am more impressed with the bike now! For a "plush" bike the Blade pedals and climbs well. Descents are where this unit really shines. The black ano finish has held up niely. the Conti Vertical Pro USTs work well in sand, rocks and dry hardpack conditions here in SoCal.

Weaknesses:    The interrupted seat tube limits the adjustment range, but since the Blade is such a good descender, this is for me, a non issue.

Bottom Line:
For the first few months I loved the bike and was impressed with it. I rode well but treated my shiny black steed with kid gloves ( I would even carry it over water crossings...go ahead call me a poser!) We had adventures, in spite of my overprotectiveness. Oct.03, Cuyamaca Poker Run... the bike was awesme in every aspect, we climbed Soapstone Grade ( I realised the true benifits of an active suspension!). We descended, after completing the 4mi. bonus loop to the very top...WHEEE....I loved the Titus but would save it for special rides and use my pimped out Kona Kahuna Deluxe (a good bike) as a daily driver. A month ago I took The Black (my pet name for the Titus!) to Poway Lake, a nice little loop that drops down below the dam with switchbacks and some semi-technical rocky sections then climbs up and out. I endo'd over the bars at the bottom..after checking the bike and myself we finshed the ride. The rear wheel was warped to where it was hitting the left chainstay...twenty minutes on the truing stand put eveything to rights. I totally enjoyed the ride. I got out the Fox TALUS manuals and set everything to specs. (I rode for 6 mos. the way it came!). The bike rides even better now , I'm using the Talus adjust feature alot now, it works quite well. The Black and I ride together with passion the limiting factor is my skill( or lack of it!), not the bike. In the eight months with this bike, I have had no issues with it. I just want to RIDE ON!

Favorite Trail:   all of them

Purchased At:   123 bikkes

Similar Products Used:   same as last review.

Bike Setup:   same as last review except for switching to Shimano 959 pedals from the 545s. My Blade wieghs in at 28.4 lbs.

Submitted by trail toad a Cross Country Rider from A2

Date Reviewed: November 28, 2004

Strengths:    still kickin'

Bottom Line:
Follow up. I've seen a few switchblades on cars in my area. I guess the cat's out of the bag. My trip to snowshoe in west virginia sealed my admiration for a great bike. The free ride trails are new and green. The bike would handle more than I would attempt. It saved me too many times to count. Making some minor changes before next trip to snowshoe. Just for that trail system. I see marzocchi is finally into ajustible travel. I hope to go to thier all mountain next summer. The talas in back is much smoother than the minute on front but the bike still feels balanced. It's still better than anything I've been on. I'm 5'8 150lbs and it fits like a glove. I ride a single speed a lot on the easy s.e. michigan trails,like poto and pontiac but when I travel the switchblade is the only bike for me. It tackles everything. As for climing I've made too many hills that hard tails and racer bike didn't clear. I've caught hard tails on road climbs. For a old guy (49) I think the bike gets the credit. It's worth the money and the smiles.

Submitted by Zack Singletrack a Cross Country Rider from SLC, UT

Date Reviewed: October 25, 2004

Strengths:    Frame quality, great looks, plush/efficient suspension, durability, adaptible to any riding condition, Titus reputation.

Weaknesses:    Prone to chain suck. Hayes brakes require high maintenance.

Bottom Line:
I've been thrashing this bike for 2 full seasons now, and it shreds! Great all around trail bike. Decent climber, great descender. Rides so well that it makes you feel like you're cheating! When I burn this one out, I'll buy another one in a second.

Favorite Trail:   Poison Spider Mesa

Similar Products Used:   Have tried most current XC and trail bike designs.

Bike Setup:   Fox TALAS shock, Fox TALAS RLC fork, XT drivetrain, Hayes Mag Plus brakes, XT/Mavic X317 wheelset.

Switchblade 02 bushiing service question

I'm in the process of replacing the bushings on my 02 Switchblade. The inner diameter on the new bushing is 13.32mm. The inner diameter of the old bushing is 12.83 mm. A difference of about .5mm. The pivot cylinder has noticeable play now. Should I be concerned about this? thanks in adv ... Read More »

New Front Der for 2002 Switchblade

Hi All, I'm in need of a new front der for my 2002 Switchblade. It's been ages since I bought one. Looking at the specs of new ones, I'm confronted with chain stay angles and chain lines dimensions...... huh? So my questions are : What chainstay angle and chains lines are best for my fra ... Read More »

Paid spam: Switchblade suspension lowers $50 or offer

[url=http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showproduct.php?product=87173&title=titus-switchblade-chain-stay-a-k-a-suspension-lowers&cat=29]Titus Switchblade chain stay a.k.a. suspension lowers - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories[/url] Not sure if these fit motolite and racer models.Read More »

Tange Switchblade Fork?

So I had a buddy pick me up a Tange Switchblade fork he said ge came across. When I recieved it I was kind of confused. First off its chrome and secondly the crown looks totally different than what I was expecting. The steerer tube is over 8" long so before i cut it to fit my bike I was wanting to s ... Read More »

Titus Switchblade 2002 Long Travel rockers (original ones)

I'm after long travel rockers for my 2002 Switchblade. As I understand it: I need the original ones which can ONLY fit a conventional Float shock (no AVA or RP3) due to their slim separation. Does anyone out there have one that they are willing to sell? thanks AndrewRead More »