Ibis Mojo All Mountain Full Suspension

4.81/5 (139 Reviews)

The XTR equipped Mojo Carbon weighs in at a slim and trim 24.7 lbs in a large. That's an astonishing weight for an all-mountain bike with 5.5" of travel front and rear. That's 140mm of travel front and rear for those of you over there in Europe. Oh and 11.2 KG. Ibis doesn't use any "cheater" lightweight parts to keep the weight down, either. These bikes are built to ride, right out of the showroom.

• Carbon monocoque frame and swing arm
  • 5.5" (140mm) rear wheel travel
  • DW-Link Suspension
  • Forged and nickel-plated links
  • Easy to service pivots and bearings
  • Lightweight (sub 6 lb) frame, swingarm, rear shock; 25 lb complete bike weight
  • Ibis Mojo All Mountain Full Suspension Pro Review

Unchanged since 2005, the Carbon Ibis Mojo sports the the DW link suspension in a sleek monocoque design. The smooth lines are the result of the unibody construction which allows the frame to be constructed in one piece with fewer areas of stress in a lighter, stiffer and stylish package. Continue reading →

Submitted by PJM a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: December 14, 2012

Strengths:    Has not broken!!!! NOT ALUMINUM!!! High-tech materials with high technology fabrication
    and you have the IBIS mojo....sl or HD...dont care. Light strong and a perfect replacement for
    your BEERCAN BIKES.....ALUMINUM IS DEAD.....

Weaknesses:    Damage from rock hits... This is easily SOLVED by flipping your bike upsidedown and layering some clear SILICONE glue under the downtube and under your chainstais and BB area.
    This bounces any rocks off of this carbon frame and offers a perfect rubber protective coating
    that can be customized by any owner.....I have it 1/4" thick where any rocks typically hit frames.

Bottom Line:
    This is a follow-up review after 2.5 years of HARD RIDING...I am 200lbs and do not "Jump"
    over anything....I have Broken EVERY ALUMINUM FRAME I have owned within ONE year
    of ownership. I am now DONE with aluminum frames....This frame does it all.. I must say the FLEX issue is non- existant......I believe the flex is only the combonation of the rear end sinking
    into its travel along with the wheel itself that the person is running.....Its the combo dummy....the rear end is solid and bomber.. This frame with a top end fork is not touchable....beautiful.
    Thanks Scott Nicol for coming back to your roots....I am impressed......

Favorite Trail:   singltrack!!

Similar Products Used:   everything

Bike Setup:   Custom build with fox talas 115-150mm Fit RCL...

Submitted by jrogs

Date Reviewed: September 21, 2012

Strengths:    Light, Strong, Durable, Great customer service, super fun to ride, great all mountain bike.

Weaknesses:    Not as fast uphill as a true XC bike.

Bottom Line:
    I really love this bike. It is a great all mountain bike. It is super fun to ride. With the addition of the Lopes link it made it a lot more stiff. The bike is gorgeous.

Submitted by Celmeleon a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: August 16, 2012

Strengths:    Very durable CB bike amazing design...all balance in the trails uphill and downhill

Weaknesses:    When you Crash I guess

Bottom Line:
    Perfect bike for me...all around used been to a lot trails SC demo, Waterdogs, Joaquin Miller Cinderella, Pacifica BS, Skeggs, Downieville, Northstar, Mission Peak, Lake Chabot, Coyote Hills, Rockville, Skyline, China Camp, Hayward Plunge, Marina Bay,

Favorite Trail:   Downieville, Waterdogs

Duration Product Used:   4 times a weeks

Purchased At:   Robinson Wheelworks

Bike Setup:   2012 SLX Group, Fox Float rp23, Fox Foat RLC 140mm, Cronolog Seatpost, rest is Ibis stem n handlebar, crossride wheelset, Kenda tires John Tomac,

Submitted by MojoPat a Cross Country Rider from Meadow Vista, CA

Date Reviewed: July 23, 2011

Strengths:    Light weight, Very stiff frame,

Weaknesses:    On my bike the fox rp23. It does not go well with my bike. Im a very aggressive rider and i think i just take the bike a bit too hard for what it is built for. The bike preforms amazing at moderate speeds but once i get flying down a hill the suspension wavers and the bike does not track straight. I end up off in the woods.

Bottom Line:
    The bike is great at climbing, Descends well if your not going as fast as you can. Im happy with the bike but feel like its a cross country only bike. :( should have got something with more suspension. There is just something missing.

Favorite Trail:   Auburn canyon

Purchased At:   Valero Cycles

Similar Products Used:   Specialized stump jumper.

Bike Setup:   XT

Submitted by bikestuffreviews a Cross Country Rider from BikeGuy

Date Reviewed: March 12, 2011

Strengths:    Great looking bike. Rides nice.

Weaknesses:    Can't put my finger on it but it's just not it. Read my full review about it here:

Bottom Line:
    The bike is good buy extremely over-hyped.

Review about it here before you buy:

Submitted by ltb a Racer from annandale

Date Reviewed: January 29, 2011

Strengths:    huge travel, lightweight, value for money

Weaknesses:    only crank bros wheels but really all good!!

Bottom Line:
    Great and useable travel, makes me ascend like I am fit and descend like I am 150KG! The crank bros wheels dont work with Sram XX, so chopped in for CK and stans ZTR which -while less blingy- are bullet proof and lighter, and don't break...
    The Sram XX 28t chainring is perilously close to frame and I have managed to wear out the XX 28t ring and get chainsuck which was ugly, but did NOT damage the frame at all, it is bulletproof! New chainring and chain and all is well.
    The whole bike is working great, NO FLEX with Lopez link and it eats hard, techy, rocky trails but flies through the fast bits. I am not totally sold on the fox shock, pro pedal seems to me to be the same as "open" but hey can always spec a DT swiss carbon with lockout... Also after sales service is superb, how many companies have the owner, Scott Nicholls, reply to e mail on a Sunday (Australian time) at 7pm??? really hard to fault, buy one!

Favorite Trail:   red tail black

Purchased At:   off n'on bikes

Similar Products Used:   trek fuel carbon, kuota kup carbon, santa cruz lightweight, etc etc.

Bike Setup:   Sram XX, now stans rims, CK hubs, Easton, etc.

Submitted by david_asulin a Cross Country Rider from San Jose CA

Date Reviewed: January 19, 2011

Strengths:    Look sexy.

Read my full review here:

Weaknesses:    Boring as a sock:
    Read my full review:

Bottom Line:
    Read my full review:

Purchased At:   competitivecyclist.c

Bike Setup:   SLX

Submitted by travis_allen a Cross Country Rider from Mill Valley CA USA

Date Reviewed: November 22, 2010

Strengths:    Everything. nothing is wrong with this beautiful art, there is no flex at all. climbs like an epic, descends like a 303.

Bottom Line:
    I don't know what everyone is saying about flex because it has never flexed for me and I even have the Ti hardware. When I rode the demo bike at a local demo day I thought there was some flex but they told me it was the wheels so I bought one and it has never once moved a millimeter. it climbs great and it descends great. It is the first real full suspension bike because I used to be a hardtails guy but when I saw this, I fell in love. I got it and I find it to be better that a hardtail in every way.

with all respect to all of you out there, I think that it is better than the Enduro, the 575, the Mach 5, the 5. Spot, the Marque, the Fuel, the Trance, the Blur lT and any other bike out there for its purpose.

Favorite Trail:   Green Gulch

Purchased At:   many places

Similar Products Used:   santa cruz juliana

Bike Setup:   fox 2011 Talas rlc, elixir cr carbons, full xt dynasys, stans alpine w/ xt, thomson, cobalt xc3

Submitted by petiot a Weekend Warrior from Montpellier

Date Reviewed: September 10, 2010

Strengths:    smooth looking design, smooth ride, comfy but sharp when powering, traction/grip, do-it-all bike, paint, etc etc ...

Weaknesses:    cable routing, chain slap ... that is it so far

Bottom Line:
    I managed to get one of the last Mojo classic frame. for info, Ibis stops the production of the Mojo classic, but keep the SL (and will add the classic's colors to the SL range), to make room for the HD140 (all this confirmed by Scot Nicols himself).

So I struggled a bit to get the size/color i wanted but here i am and honestly, it was all worth it: the frame design is really awesome. Once you have it in hands it feels much stronger than on photos. It is all curve and smooth shapes, and i could not help thinking "form is function" when looking at this bike.

The ride is as other have said: very smooth, but sharp when pedaling. bumps are swallowed to such an extent than technical climbs and tricky sections don't slow down the bike so it just scroll through this kind of stuff. One thing that amazed me compared to the Orbea monopivot system is how much grip you get on technical climbs ... simply amazing (pretty much like the BMC VPP system).

I am 1.80 meters tall and size L fits perfectly. I hesitated between a 150 or 140 mm fork, and went for the 150. It seems to be a perfect match for this bike as the front ends does not wander on climbs, and when pointing downhill, 150 travel front is all what you need. I am running 150psi in the RP23 BV shock (for 75kg all geared up) but i managed to blow through the whole travel without doing much. That said, it is clear than on the same tracks this bike allows me to go much much faster than my previous one.

One word on the paint; It is strong, definitely (just got a direct hit today and i can barely see the impact), and the nuclear green pesto color is just awesome. Kind of shine happiness in the gray weather! with an average set up the bike is just a tad over 11.6 kg so, with a bit of cash you can easily go under 11kg, which for a 140 travel bike is kind of sweet!

PS: you can see it here: petiot.dnsalias.com/photo_Ibis

On the downside, the cable routing is kind of awkward (however the cable crossing technique solves part of the problem), and the chain get very close to the lower rear triangle so chain slap is constant. Make sure you put some bike shield all over the place!

I will update this review in a couple of month once i have discovered more of the downsides .... if any ;)

Favorite Trail:   France

Purchased At:   addiktioncycles

Similar Products Used:   Orbea Occam, BMC FS01, Giant anthem

Bike Setup:   Mojo Size L green, CrossmaxST, thomson, Marta, Easton, SRAM x9/x0, XT cranks, float 150

Submitted by vetro a Cross Country Rider from Berkeley, CA

Date Reviewed: August 21, 2010

Strengths:    Everything

Weaknesses:    ha...none

Bottom Line:
    I have been biking on Mt. Tam since the early 90's. this is THE best bike i have every had. It is responsive, fast, light, beautiful. the list goes on....this Bike is truly a work of art.

Favorite Trail:   Shaver to Bon Tempe

Purchased At:   wrench science

Similar Products Used:   Stumpy FSR XC Pro

Bike Setup:   Nude 2010 Mojo SL
    XTR shifter, front a rear derailers, pedals
    Chris king BB, front a rear hubs
    DHX Air
    Talas
    Joplin 4
    Formula R1
    Richey super logic handle bar

Submitted by flatbudget a Cross Country Rider from Covina, California

Date Reviewed: August 18, 2010

Strengths:    Bike is stiff and stable. Thanks to thru axle front and rear. Tracks very well and seems that it has unlimited travel. It is an awesome upgrade from the Mojo SL. Very light for an ALL MOUNTAIN 6" travel bike. Very predictable and very very stable. Climbs like a goat and acceleration is unbelievable.

Weaknesses:    Wheelset compatibility with Crank Brothers on a SRAM XX 2x10 Set-up.

Bottom Line:
    It is a great bike. I have both the Ibis Mojo SL WTF Build and Ibis Mojo HD. Be careful of using the Crank Brothers wheelset with a 2x10 set-up. There are issues there. Contacted Crank Brothers and Ibis and they both have not had any good answers on the clearance issues. This is only an issue with the SRAM XX and not the Shimano Dyna Sys 2x10 System.

Favorite Trail:   Aliso Woods and Canyon

Purchased At:   E-Bay

Similar Products Used:   Ibis Mojo SL WTF Build with Crank Brothers Cobalt wheelset, Fox Talas 32 RLC.

Bike Setup:   2010 Ibis Mojo HD Vitamin P. Full Sram XX 2x10, Sram XX brakes 185/160mm rotors, Rocket V Ti saddle, Mokeylite DH bar, Raceface Stem, ESI Foam grips, Crank Borthers Iodine Wheelset Burnt Orange. Bontrager XR4 TLR tires 2.35 front and rear.

Submitted by Luiz a Weekend Warrior from Sorocaba-SP-Brazil

Date Reviewed: July 17, 2010

Strengths:    Visual(my bike is nude carbon...wonderful),quality of the frame,performance on trails...

Weaknesses:    None,maybe price

Bottom Line:
    Amazing bike...buy it
    You ride like a champion with this bike...long travel but high performance...

Favorite Trail:   volta olímpica de Votorantim-SP

Purchased At:   mundial bike

Similar Products Used:   Scott ransom 20 - 2007

Bike Setup:   xo complete,fox rlc 140 fork,dt swiss rear suspension,race face deus crank,cross max slr,ritchey wcs,carbon seatpost

Submitted by coboardhead a Cross Country Rider from silverton, colorado, usa

Date Reviewed: July 10, 2010

Strengths:    Lightweight, excellent climbing ability for a lot of travel. Great control on technical trails.

Weaknesses:    Frame can scratch easily

Bottom Line:
    This bike is great!

Durable - I got in a rock slide on a single track near my house in colorado. Had to run for the trees (dropped bike). It got pummelled! Hit with several rocks 12 inch in diameter. Ripped front tire apart and mangled front wheel. Frame got wacked in a dozen places. IT DID NOT BREAK!!! Been riding it for over a year since then and the frame is still good. Eats shock seals though from chips in fork.

Buy one - my wife did too.

Favorite Trail:   colorado trail

Purchased At:   edge cycles

Similar Products Used:   None like it

Bike Setup:   XTR all the way

Submitted by Olga_icannot a Downhiller from Seattle, Wa

Date Reviewed: June 4, 2010

Strengths:    Plenty strong to hit any trail at your max speed. Plenty light to spend all day bombing around without wishing you were on another bike. Inexpensive enough (relatively) to have extra beer and gas money.

Weaknesses:    Stupid internal headset. Mine does nothing but creak and eat bearings. Would really like a slightly lower BB but that's a regional thing (it's not rocky here). Plus I can't quite get over the voice in my head telling me carbon doesn't like direct strikes.

Bottom Line:
    Settle in, this is going to be long.

About me: 178cm, 64kg (metric system rocks, use it). A little longer legged and shorter torso’d than average. I’m a light rider that isn’t prone to breaking things but I’ve been doing this long enough to have the skill and inclination to ride anything on the trail including the jumps, drops, and rocky lines. Especially if the whole trail is one long jump, drop, rock section. So while I’m light and don’t break things you’ll just have to take my word for it that I beat the living piss out of my bikes and probably do things on them that they weren’t designed to do. Or we can go riding sometime; I love to ride my bike.

Places I ride: I live in Seattle so if it’s within four hours or so I’ve been there. Anacortes, Bellingham, Port Angeles, Kitsap County, Olympia, highway 410 rides, I-90 corridor, Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Entiat, Chelan, Methow Valley plus of course the close in stuff: Tiger, Colonnade, Duthie, Arlington. Done some trail riding in the Whistler-Squamish-Vancouver corridor. My friends and I also get together for summer bike trips so I’ve been to a few of the west coast hot spots: Bend, Tahoe, Breckenridge/Vail. Grew up in the Bay Area so done most of the riding down there: Demo forest, Santa Cruz, all the rides along Skyline, etc.. I travel for work so I’ve ridden some east coast spots as well. I’m always happy to be on my bike but depending on who I’m riding with I do very different types of riding. Most of our local rides usually involve climbing for the first half of the ride, lunch, and then a ripping descent for the last hour or so, we rarely ride rolling type trails (at least around here). Basically my Mojo has seen pretty much every type of terrain and done everything from 6-7 hour back country epics to time wasting at my local jump/skills spot. Some day we will make the trip to Moab because it just has to be done.

Bike reviews are a tricky thing. Of course after someone just dropped a couple grand on a new bike they’re going to say they love it, it’s the best thing since sliced bread, it’s the (insert adjective here) bike ever. I’m no different. When I first got this bike I loved it. The fit was just right for me. As I mentioned above I have a shorter upper body than is average for my height so one of the things that initially drew me to the Mojo was the slightly shorter than average top tube and the claimed BB height, two of the first measurements I look at when considering a new bike. After a few rides I still liked the bike, it was lighter and quieter than my previous trail bike (the previous bike’s pivots creaked all the time) and somehow both more plush and firmer pedaling. I was also amazed that despite the pound or so weight loss in the frame the bike felt every bit as sturdy. However I was always worried that the first big crash would be the end of the experiment and rode a little cautiously dreading the event. That caution disappeared after a crash right into a pile of pointy, slimy rocks doing the Test of Metal in Squamish.

Now after 4 years the honeymoon phase has worn off but I can honestly say I still love this bike. For my weight and riding style there is nothing this bike can’t do that I would pedal to. Basically it’s light enough to ride all day and get in some massive climbs (Devil’s Gulch, Sun Top, a massive lung buster in Breckenridge that I don’t know the name of). I never use the pro-pedal because I don’t feel like it serves any purpose, the bike is bob free (squat free for the co-opted out there) in the middle ring. It climbs techy, rooty stuff beautifully. Without the pro-pedal the bike motors along sitting high in the travel until I encounter a bump. The bump disappears and I continue to motor along. It has a slight amount of pedal feedback in the small ring and the smaller cogs (it happens sometimes) but as long as I’m the biggest couple of cogs on the cassette while in the small ring I don’t notice the feedback. This could probably be tuned out if I used the pro-pedal but it doesn’t bother me enough to reach down and flip it on. I’ve had bikes that were firmer when trying to make a quick hop or lunge up anything more sizable than your average root ball but then again this bike has 10mm more travel than any other trail bike I’ve ridden so maybe it’s just the extra cush (or maybe it’s the dreaded DHX air mid stroke wallow but I don’t knotice it at any other time). Once at the top of the climb the Mojo will let me ride her back down the mountain as fast as my skills allow. When I first bought the bike I was definitely attracted to the claimed 336mm BB height. As I later found out that’s with a shorter fork and smaller tires. With my set up the BB is more like 348mm. With the current BB height I never have pedal strike issues, though it’s not very rocky here, but since I never hit the pedal that means the BB could stand to be closer to the stated height for that extra cornering pleasure. I don’t fault Ibis that it’s not as stated though, if I ran a shorter fork and smaller tires it probably would be closer to the spec. I find that the bike is very plush over the small stuff and doesn’t get hung up on square edge hits or stiffen under braking. The frame is stiff enough than I can rail berms without worry and change lines mid corner when necessary. I struggled to get the RP23 to stop bottoming so I swapped to the DHX air. Cranking in the bottom out chamber to get a more progressive stroke has cured my bottom out problems without diminishing the small bump compliance. FWIW, Enduro needle bearing kits in the shock eyelets make a noticeable difference as well. I’ve yet to notice any of the oft mentioned frame flex and I definitely push it to the point where if there was frame flex I would notice it. Mine is set up with a 20mm axle fork and I run 10mm through axle on the rear so maybe other people have a set-up issue or maybe it’s because I’m lighter than average but whatever the reason the bike is rock solid.

Maybe my favorite part about my Mojo is that it’s also strong enough to hit pretty much anything you might find on the trail. I’m not talking about purpose build DH trails. I wouldn’t pedal it to the top of Whistler and expect to ride the Garbo zone, that’s what I have other bikes for. But I happily pedal it all over Galbraith in Bellingham and hit everything on Evolution or Scorpion on it. I pedaled it the very long way to the top of Toads in Tahoe. I’ve ridden ODP and Whoops in Bend on it. Jump lines at Duthie and Colonnade are all do-able. The bike is not the limiting factor in most cases.

Things I don’t like: As already stated, I wish the BB were a little lower. I wish it was designed around a through axle in the rear, there’s no reason anyone should run a QR. The extra safety of the through axle is reason alone to do it and that it is potentially stiffer and stronger are icing on the cake. Since this is my wish list and practicality be damned, I wish it were designed around a Hammerschmidt (currently, even if it had ISCG tabs the pedal feedback would make me think twice). Probably my only real complaint is the stupid internal headset. They just don’t seal as well as a King or an external bearing 110. I have to replace the bearings in mine annually while I have Kings that are going on 10 years. My headset creaks after every gritty, wet ride and I have to pull the whole thing apart and clean it and grease it regularly. I can’t keep the bearings tight, though that may be because I’m constantly taking it apart or replacing the bearings so maybe it just never gets to settle in. Ibis, I’m begging-please, please, please switch to a headset with a pressed in bearing when you redesign the Mojo. Even if it’s the silly tapered system, just give me something to press a bearing into. There is still a tiny voice that tells me I shouldn’t ride a carbon bike this but so far so good.

All in all. I whole heartedly recommend this bike to anyone who wants a sturdy, reasonably priced, reasonably light, (almost) do-it-all bike. It’s a jack of ALL trades and a master of a few.

Favorite Trail:   Anything with a gravity assist

Purchased At:   Cascade Bicycle Stud

Similar Products Used:   I've been FS bikes since 1992 so I've history. Horst link, linkage single pivot, Lawill, VPP, DW link, superlight xc to way overbuilt park bikes. They've all been my daily driver at one point or another.

Bike Setup:   Medium nude Mojo with Lopes link, XTR, X9, Marz 55, nice wheels. After 4 years I've got the set up just the way I want it. 28.75lbs. You can see the full set up in the Ibis forum. Check out the all mountain mojo photo thread.

Submitted by bikes412 a Cross Country Rider from Pittsburgh, PA

Date Reviewed: June 3, 2010

Strengths:    This bike is perfect for my riding - XC only - and man, does it perform. This frame is a 2007 standard Mojo with a Lopes link and there is not even a hint of rear flex. It tracks fast and true and climbs better than I can.

Weaknesses:    Perfection is not cheap. But it is awesome.

Bottom Line:
    I have ridden hardtails for 14 of the 16 year's I've been mountain biking. I have been somewhat of a retrogrouch - I run 8 speed Suntour thumbshifters and no parts on my other bikes are newer than 1997. I rode a GF Sugar for a couple of years and then returned to hardtails, somewhat unimpressed by what a rear shock did for my riding.

Then I rented a Mojo two years ago and jumped ahead a decade in bike technology. I am astounded at how much fun I have riding this bike, and how I never have to think about what the bike is doing under me. it's point, shoot, and go go go. It is completely solid, fast, and incredibly light. I have this bike built to my dream specs and have no reason to change a single thing.

You can build up a Mojo many different ways, and I have to say that as a XC-specific bike it is as close to perfection as I could ever hope for.

Favorite Trail:   Frick/Hartwood/NP

Purchased At:   used from MTBR

Similar Products Used:   I rented one two years ago in Austin and knew immediately that I would own one someday. I rode a GF Sugar 2 for a few years but have been 26" hardtail only for the past 8 years. 1994 Clark-Kent F-12 ti hardtail has been my daily driver for 2 years.

Bike Setup:   Black carbon sex: full XO, DT Swiss XMC 140 fork, Fox RP23 shock, Truvativ Noir crankset, ceramic BB, Juicy Ultimate brakes with 180mm rotors, Easton XC carbon flat bar and post, Syntace 118 stem, Reynolds Topo C carbon wheels with Nevagal 2.35s. XTR pedals are the only Shimano components on it.

Mojo HDR-650b-What setting for Cane Creek DB Air?

Cane creek only lists a base tune for the HD on their website and this is what I've started with. So far I've found nobody posting their tune and I haven't had a response to my post in the Cane Creek lounge. Any input from someone running the CCDBA would be much appreciated!Read More »

Mojo SL or SL-R with 27.5 Front and 26" Rear? Anyone?

I like the ride of both my 26" Mojo HD and 650b TRc bikes. I also like the fit and weight of the Mojo SL or SL-R. Why not combine both? I'd rather put 27.5 on the rear too but the SL or SL-R won't fit my tire choice, the Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.35. Anyone run this combo of 27.5 front and 26" rear?Read More »

Ibis Mojo linkage bolt problem

My mojo's suspension started making an awful crunching sound at the end of my last ride. I had a chance to look at it tonight and found to my horror that one of the linkage bolts backed out and started to eat the seat tube. I am left with a few questions, the first I which brig how the hell am I sup ... Read More »

Mojo HDR 650 sizing - did I go too small?

I have two rides on a new medium HDRb and think the frame may be too small. I'm 5 foot, 9.5 "with a 32" inseam. Stem is 90 deg and rails on saddle are all the way back. Pedaling position (KOP) is OK, but on descents I feel like I'm constantly pushing my rear back behind the saddle far more than to w ... Read More »

Will a 12x135 rear wheel fit a 10x135 Mojo SL?

I'm looking to get some new wheels for my Mojo SL and really like the Mavic Crossmax SLR wheelset. However, the SL comes with 10x135, and the SLR's are 12x135--and it doesn't look like Mavic makes an adapter. Anyone know if these wheels will work with the SL? Thanks!Read More »