Ted Sof-Trac 29 29er Hardtail

Want to smooth out your trail experience? Then you have come to the right place with our most popular of hardtails. There's a lot of good 29ers out there to choose from...but ours is the very best. Wives tales are being tested and traditions are being broken in the biking world, the hardtail got hardcore for the freeriders, now the 29 incher is answering a need for the hardcore xc rider.

T.I.G. welded; so tight and clean. Enginieered to reflect the new breed of aggressive trail riding. OS 1 1/8* head tube Supple rear triangle delivers the feel and compliance for which we ride steel Constructed with a custom selection of Columbus tubing to meet YOUR riding style.

Submitted by edouble a Cross Country Rider from Long Island, NY

Date Reviewed: January 13, 2009

Strengths:    Craftsmanship, paint, welds (invisible with no finish work, ha!, take that!) handling, geometry. Teds experience and advice in making an awesome riding, quick handling 29er.

Weaknesses:    wish I could fit a bigger rear tire but I opted for the triple butted Columbus stays. oh well.

Bottom Line:
A bike for life. Ted is the absolute coolest kat you will ever meet, plus he knows way more about how to make a bike handle great than any builder I have spoken to and I have spoken to most of them. his welding leaves the others choking on his dust, lol. His being on the east Coast is also a plus because thats where I live and ride, but he can build anything you want. The bike is everything I hoped for and more. The paint is crazy durable and Turns heads where ever I go, and the bike crushes every trail where ever I ride. Funny but true, people actually follow me around, staring at the welds, because THEY CANT SEE THEM!!!!, lol. Ted Wojcik is THE man, PERIOD.

Favorite Trail:   the one I am on

Purchased At:   Direct from Ted

Similar Products Used:   None, this is a one of a kind bike.

Bike Setup:   20in frame, WB BW.8 fork, Bonty mustang w/xtr hubs. Geax tires w/stans no tubes. Sram 9.0sl/avid . Moots post, salsa carbon bar and steel stem. Bonty racelite cranks/time pedals.