29" wheels help the Hardrock roll smoother and faster, while disc brakes help control all that momentum.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum 29er frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- 80mm-travel 29" fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for your size
- Light and durable double-walled 29" alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized 29" Fast Trak LK Sport 60tpi tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for solid braking and easy maintenance under any conditions
- SRAM 7-speed, 12/32t cassette replaces the freewheel mechanism of years past for lighter weight and more durability
- Specialized XC saddle has front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability and ample padding for comfort