Fuji Tahoe 29er 3.0 29er Hardtail

• Cassette: Shimano Cassette, 11-34T 9sp
  • Chain: Shimano HG-73

Submitted by Conor Coyle a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: April 14, 2012

Strengths:    rock shox recon silver tk fork, frame (solid feel, really great geometry for myself) rear derailleur (deore xt) and drive chain generally very very good, excellent value for money.

Weaknesses:    over all weight on the heavy side.

Bottom Line:
the fuji tahoe 3.0 has the one of the best bikes for its price out there, its a steal. out of the box its spected up pretty good. fork was an excellent choice by fuji, have had no problems with the drive train, performs really really well. feels awesome to ride, better than most 29er hard tails I've riding. tektro draco brakes at first seem concerning but when u actually get out a kick em in the guts they hold up great, no plans to replace them which i thought i might.
will serve me well for a long time to come, I'm passionate about the frame, very capable of being decked out to race. although the bike is leaning on the heavy side that can all be fixed if your that picky but the weight really doesn't show for me when riding.

highly recommend this bike to any that enjoys getting out and pushing the boundaries for fun.

Purchased At:   1200

Similar Products Used:   giant xtc 29er. merida big nine.

Bike Setup:   trail riding

2012 Fuji Tahoe 3.0 vs 2012 Giant Talon 1 29er

So I'm looking for a new bike and I have narrowed it down to pretty much these two bikes. I ride a Giant Revel 2 29er right now, so I am pretty comfortable on a 29. I am kind of worried about looking into a 26" bike, because I have no experience with them previously.However, I like the Fuji quite a ... Read More »