A new bike for 2012, the Fezzari Wasatch Peak is the ideal cross country machine. The larger diameter 29-inch wheel, compared to the standard 26-inch, will have you climbing over bigger rocks, rolling faster, and offers more flotation through mud and sand. We start with the same Fezzari F29A frame as the Wasath Peak's bigger brother the ninety9ninety, which includes:
- Diamond-shaped down tube for more lateral stiffness and strength.
- Curved top tube for more stand over clearance and added strength.
- Hydroformed tubing increses strength and saves weight.
- Versa-Link rear drop out allows the you to run a full set of gears or single speed.
- The rear triangle has square tubing to give added strength and stiffness to the frame.
- Reinforced gussets in the right places to give it superior lateral stiffness
- Butting (thinning the tubing walls in the right places) to lower weight.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frame - the best in the business. Just ride the Wasatch Peak and you will notice the difference in the cornering, climbing and decending that you wouldn't expect from a 29er. The Wasatch Peak just does it better. The attention to detail, like the same highend wheels as the ninety9ninety, and perfected geometry, make the Wasatch Peak second to none. Pair the superior Fezzari Racing Design F29A frame (Same as the high end ninety9ninety) with a great set of componants from RockShox and Shimano and you have a 29er hardtail that is ready to tackle the terrain ahead of you.