BAMF Bikes Grappler 29er Hardtail

The BAMF Grappler is an aluminum 29? MTB ready to get it done on the trail. From the no nonsense RockShox XC 28 suspension fork to the SRAM X.5 trigger shifters, X.5 rear derailleur and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes this bike is ready to go. The Grappler starts with a light and responsive 6061 aluminum racing frame. The RockShox XC 28 suspension fork with 80mm of travel is a solid performer that keeps the front wheel tracking the ground. The SRAM X.5 Trigger shifters are paired with the SRAM X.5 rear derailleur and SRAM X.5 front derailleur providing a precise shifting partnership. When the time comes to scrub a little big wheel speed the Tektro hydraulic brakes will be at your middle finger (BAMF humor). The BAMF MTB saddle adds a nice touch of comfort even for the hardest of riders out there can appreciate. The Truvativ Five-D crankset with the 42/32/22 chainring combination will have those big wheels turning.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

BAMF Grappler or Diamondback Overdrive?

BAMF hits my bike budget perfectly. I was at the LBS and was having a hard time staying in that budget. I've only owned Giant bikes before, nothing special. I rode a Giant Talon 1 29er last night and loved it but it's too expensive, I'm determined to stay in my budget. I am worried that nobody ... Read More »

Read More ยป