Aggressive trail riding meets 29" wheels in the form of the S-Works Stumpjumper FSR EVO 29. The 135mm-travel S-Works EVO 29 features a FOX Float CTD Factory shock with AUTOSAG and Kashima coating, RockShox Pike RCT3 fork, and Roval Traverse SL 29 142+ wheelset mounted to 2Bliss Ready Specialized Butcher and Purgatory Control 29 2.3" tires.
- Hot, new asymmetrical graphic on the FACT 9m carbon FSR frame with slacker, lower EVO 29 geometry, 135mm of travel, full-cartridge bearing pivots, PF30 BB, and 142mm dropouts makes it the meanest trail 29er out there
- FOX Float CTD Factory shock with Boost Valve, Kashima coating and AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend with Trail and rebound adjust
- 750mm wide alloy handlebars paired with new 140mm-travel RockShox Pike RCT3 fork delivers optimal stiffness and control for precise handling
- Lightweight Roval Traverse SL 29 carbon All-Mountain wheelset, with DT Swiss internals and spokes, 15mm thru-axle, and 142mm rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and tubeless-ready performance
- 2Bliss Ready Specialized Butcher and Purgatory Control 29 2.3" tires for premium control on challenging trails
- Avid X0 Trail World Cup hydraulic disc brakes with four-piston calipers deliver powerful stopping performance with a lightweight trail-friendly package.
- SRAM XX1 11-speed drivetrain's single chainring setup works with SRAM XX1 10-42 cassette for premium shifting and a huge gear range and outstanding chain retention
- All-new, Specialized Command Post IR uses a remote lever to adjust saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance